SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Kid threw rock at my vehicle while driving today - video included
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kid threw rock at my vehicle while driving today - video included Login/Join 
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DonDraper:
Didn't even slow down? If you slowed down it's barely discernible. I find that odd. Am I the only one that finds that odd??

I would have stopped if someone actually hit my car with a rock. If she connected with a rock that would have been loud as hell and if I didn't lock up the brakes right away I'd be pulling over a block away to get out and look at it. Depending on how bad it was I'd be calling the police. Kids are stupid.

It was loud as hell but you can't hear it because I have the sound muted on the camera. Did you read in my earlier post where I said I was carrying my P320 45? Should I have chased her with me carrying a pistol and having 5 kids in my vehicle?

You find it odd that I didn't slow down Roll Eyes Also, what would the police say/do? Did you get a description? Where they ran to? Ect, ect. I have no idea where they ran to and with kids in the vehicle I was not going to stick around and wait to see if the police would show up...the chances of that happening are slim to none.

quote:
Originally posted by slabside45: Do they use these kids as bait? In other words, might these kids be trying to encourage you to chase them into an alley for untoward purposes?

That thought actually crossed my mind as well. Where this occurred is not a nice area of town and me venturing down the street after them could have turned out bad for my family and I.

Was I pissed it happened? Hell yes. Is it worth my children's and my life for? Not a chance.

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
You need a door gunner.

Nice. Ha !!

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8657 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
I knew a guy whose back window was shot out on the highway with a pistol by thugs passing him in the next lane. Pretty damn hairy. He didn't call police because he thought it would be fruitless, short of having a record of the incident. He was a Veterinarian and had better things to do with his time I suppose. I was commuting the exact same route at the time. Scum.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8657 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post