SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Maxine Waters wants us to give North Korea whatever they want, how does this imbecile keep getting elected?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Maxine Waters wants us to give North Korea whatever they want, how does this imbecile keep getting elected? Login/Join 
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
Because her constiuents are "ignorant, batshit crazy and fucking total loons."

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The question was asked who votes for this loon-as a democrat she panders to the give me free shit crowd. Free food, free housing, free medical, free phone, free anything makes them happy and buys their vote! Doesn't matter if the elected person is dumb as a brick as long as the gravy train keeps rolling into their neighborhood.

Posts: 1833 | Location: central Alabama | Registered: July 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I love her idea. Trump should immediately airlift her to NK, and instruct her to remain there until she has the whole thing all worked out.

Posts: 482 | Registered: February 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Call me a racist if you want, but the main reason she keeps getting elected is simply because she's a Black woman.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
Call me a racist if you want, but the main reason she keeps getting elected is simply because she's a Black woman.

flashguy

..and a Democrat...

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29695 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:

flashguy

I think that means that those who are electing her then are the racists. Not you.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30407 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You have to look at the morons pulling the handle for the old cow.

Posts: 67 | Location: SW MO | Registered: January 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Micropterus:
Because her constiuents are "ignorant, batshit crazy and fucking total loons."

Waters represents a district that includes South Central L.A., Inglewood, etc. But Maxine is above her constituents and will not live in her district, she lives in a 5 million dollar house in Hancock Park, which is closer to West Hollywood and Beverly Hills than South Central.

Hancock Park is comprised of mostly whites, with Koreans as next largest demographic. Blacks is only 5 percent of the population.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16691 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
Ms. Waters needs to go back to History class.

A lot of younger folks won't know who that was.

flashguy

Wilt Chamberlain???

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's pronounced just
the way it's spelled
posted Hide Post
Nah, his Dad.

Posts: 1502 | Location: Arid Zone A | Registered: February 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flow first,
power later.
posted Hide Post
Birds of a feather...

Posts: 672 | Location: Tampa | Registered: September 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Look, the woman is simply retarded. She's monumentally illiterate, 'yes', but no one is that illiterate. However, look at her through this prism. The DNC apparently wants to elevate her into being one of the defining members of the current Dem party, so in my view, this is very good for all of us. So keep on talkin' Maxi.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fuimus
posted Hide Post
Waters is an anti-American nutjob.

Posts: 5369 | Location: Ypsilanti Township | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
She follows the same formula that the politicians in Chicago and all the big cities have.
Unfortunately it works.They ultimately spread out to areas that do not follow there line of thought but by then they out number and win.
Beware who you allow and welcome into your city or State!

Posts: 4623 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Damn, I thought it would never be possible, but someone has finally dethroned Sheila Jackson-Lee. Eek

Q

Posts: 26373 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
because she is 'smarter' than her constituents

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53176 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
because she is 'smarter' than her constituents
Apparently that is not a difficult achievement....

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Here's where the twatwaffle lives:

This is < 2min long. Please take the time to watch it. Mad

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/vsvxazkJPQ8

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15481 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post