SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Man Wants an Egg McMuffin
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Man Wants an Egg McMuffin Login/Join 
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
Steak, egg, & cheese on a bagel, with hash browns, and a medium coffee with 3 creamer squirts.

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2699 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
Sausage, egg and cheese biscuit... Mmmm...

This. McMuffins blow and are nowhere near good enough to pull a gun over.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17277 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
I'm not a McDonald's fan, but I do make an exception for sausage and egg mcmuffins or if the mood strikes me, a biscuit.

It's actually the healthiest thing on their menu.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
Sausage Egg McMuffin (hold the cheese) ADD BACON.

That's worth shooting for.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fenris:
Sausage Egg McMuffin (hold the cheese) ADD BACON.

That's worth shooting for.

Death by 44 Magnum Cholesterol.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post