SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Karma - a quart of home made chicken soup, canned. Apphunter is the winner.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma - a quart of home made chicken soup, canned. Apphunter is the winner. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Count me in. Thank you.

Posts: 1616 | Location: Simpsonville SC | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jeff, your recipe sounds very good. Thank you for sharing it! I plan on making it soon.

If Karma picks me, run it again for someone else to enjoy.

--Tom
The right of self preservation, in turn, was understood as the right to defend oneself against attacks by lawless individuals, or, if absolutely necessary, to resist and throw off a tyrannical government.

Posts: 1513 | Location: Lehigh County,PA-USA | Registered: February 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I can't fathom the taste with the turnips and parsnips. I would love to give it a try.....and thanx!!

Posts: 6613 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GT-40DOC:
I can't fathom the taste with the turnips and parsnips. I would love to give it a try.....and thanx!!

If you never have had turnips thins sliced, seasoned with salt pepper and butter, wrapped in foil and placed on a grill, you haven't lived. LOL

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16192 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Short. Fat. Bald.
Costanzaesque.

Picture of TexasScrub
posted Hide Post
Put me in! I miss my mom's penicillin!

Posts: 1983 | Location: Victoria, TX | Registered: February 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If it’s not too late I’m in. Thanks. I don’t even think I know what a parsnip is.

Posts: 7459 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
I love chicken soup.
Please add my name, if not too late.

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
quote:
Originally posted by GT-40DOC:

If you never have had turnips thins sliced, seasoned with salt pepper and butter, wrapped in foil and placed on a grill, you haven't lived. LOL

Sounds like something that I need to try, for I have never had them that way.

Posts: 6613 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Perfection is impossible,
Trying is not…
posted Hide Post
Too late to join in?

Ray

"Isn't it weird that in AMERICA, our flag & our culture offend so many people - but our benefits do not"

Posts: 516 | Location: OKC | Registered: October 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
Nope!

Mark123's code will pick a winner tomorrow and I'll get it out Monday.

Posts: 12918 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
I would gladly eat it if it came!

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truckin' On
Picture of AH.74
posted Hide Post
As someone who grew up on my great-grandmother's chicken soup (and many other incredible soups and dishes) I would love to try yours. Please include me, and thank you for the chance- and for your recipe.

Posts: 7344 | Location: Hermit’s Peak | Registered: November 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
Apphunter is the winner. Thanks all.

Karma offered by Jeff Yarchin
1 architect
2 ARman
3 bald1
4 V-Tail
5 RogueJSK
6 smlsig
7 ZSMICHAEL
8 jprebb
9 Apphunter
10 flesheatingvirus
11 Sigfest
12 4x5
13 airbubba
14 bronicabill
15 cne32507
16 Eponym
17 Fla. Jim
18 sigsuby
19 TRIO
20 GT-40DOC
21 TexasScrub
22 pedropcola
23 msfzoe
24 lakeray
25 flashguy
26 AH.74
Out of 26 entrants, the winner is:
#9 Apphunter

Posts: 12918 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Enjoy Apphunter! And again Jeff thanks for the chance.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16192 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post