SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Denzel Washington: The Only Hollywood Star Telling the Truth About Race
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Denzel Washington: The Only Hollywood Star Telling the Truth About Race Login/Join 
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted

linketh

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10703 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
Morgan Freeman has said similar. Probably others. Doesn’t stop them from still being crazy libtards.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12425 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Freeman once said about race,” stop talking about it”.

Posts: 4472 | Registered: November 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just love how this two bit white race hustler is tries to goad Denzel into saying something stupid so that his employer may further add fuel to the racial problems we are having. I love the way Denzel doesn't bite.

Posts: 5742 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Denzel knows it’s the White race hustlers that are big problem today.

Posts: 4472 | Registered: November 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
DW is pure class..

Posts: 13806 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If he didn't pull in mega millions for Hollywood, the left would despise him for telling the truth.

It's refreshing to hear common sense coming out of Hollywood.

Posts: 416 | Location: Kansas | Registered: August 28, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Exceptional Circumstances
Picture of dave7378
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CQB60:
DW is pure class..

Yes he is.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 5907 | Location: Hampton Bays, NY | Registered: October 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I will fear no evil..
Psalm 23:4
posted Hide Post
He’s one of the best for sure.

Posts: 947 | Location: NJ | Registered: September 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
I grew up in the streets. It was up to me to not fall victim to it and I saw plenty that did. I did not have the parents at home. The one I did have was rarely there. I found my solace and motivation in heroes practicing martial arts or playing sports. Pushing, working hard, to achieve results. I’m damn thankful I grew up in America.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12622 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
I think Denzel could be accurately described as a 'real' liberal. Though he and I would probably disagree on a lot policy issues, we could do so without being disagreeable. That's another attribute that sets him apart from the rest.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Unfortunately If a white guy said the same thing he’d be called a racist etc and canceled.

Posts: 4757 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Washington is one of the very few A-list black celebrities willing to counter the momentum of the runaway train called Critical Race Theory and all its mutations that have sprouted-up. The bigger problem for black celebrities/entertainers is the backlash they get from within their own community where rumor-mongering runs rampant.

Anthony Mackie (Falcon in Marvel movies) has been another black celebrity who's views could be considered counter to the 'black narrative'. His career is just getting started and has yet to garner the gravitas that Washington has so, he's got to walk a tight rope in his public comments.

Posts: 14637 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Chris Rock had mare than a few "bits" about black people get it wrong.

"I Take Care A My Kids"!

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54608 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post