SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    MX3 Tactical Light Busted
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

MX3 Tactical Light Busted Login/Join 
posted
Anyone know how to contact Insight Technology other than the number on the MX3. I left 3 messages, can not seem to get anyone on the phone.

NRA Training Counselor
NRA Benefactor Member

Posts: 2506 | Location: FL | Registered: May 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
They merged into L3Harris

https://www.l3t.com/integratedlandsystems/

Here is their contact info page.

https://www.l3t.com/integratedlandsystems/contact-us/

Let us know how it works out. I have one of their lights.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16391 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
I thought INSIGHT had been acquired by EO TECH some time ago?

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I emailed. We will see what happens.

NRA Training Counselor
NRA Benefactor Member

Posts: 2506 | Location: FL | Registered: May 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by az4783054:
I thought INSIGHT had been acquired by EO TECH some time ago?

This says EO Tech discontinued them and the links for insight now link to L3Harris

http://soldiersystems.net/2013...ight-branded-lights/

Updated: EOTech to Discontinue Insight Branded Lights
This email went out to dealers early this morning from EOTech:

Dear EOTech distributors and sales representatives:

This letter is to inform your company that EOTech is discontinuing the distribution of its line of Insight branded weapon lights. The discontinuation will include all models and sku’s, including the following family of lights: M3, M3X, M6, M6X, X2, X2L, WL1 and WMX200. The IFL (Integrated Fore-end Light) remains strongly positioned in its category and will continue unaffected by this announcement. (emphasis added) The effective date of this change will be January 1st, 2014 and all existing purchase orders in the system will be honored. We are giving notice of these product changes in order for your company to adjust its product purchasing records or to make any final lifetime purchases of the discontinued products that are still in supply.

We request that you carefully review these changes and notify your buyers to place your company’s final purchases for available discontinued products as soon as possible. Orders will continue to be accepted until the end of the calendar year but only while supplies last. Additionally, effective immediately, MAP restrictions will be lifted to assist you in the movement of current inventory.

Warranty and customer service inquiries on the product line will continue unchanged per the L-3 Warrior Systems/Insight contact information provided in the product literature.

The decision to exit this business was due to the industry trend in this product category for low cost, foreign made devices. As EOTech product always has, and will continue to be built in the USA, the decision was made to exit this business and focus on the core product line and on our operations here in the USA.

We appreciate your understanding and assistance in helping us help you minimize the impact of this product discontinuation on your company. We also thank you for your continued support and success of the EOTech product line.

UPDATE: They aren’t going away. Insight will continue to produce and sell these lights.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
I can find the lights for sale at many online retailers but can not find them on any manufacturer's website. Looks like they are still sold but can't find where they are coming from.