SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    A moment of thanks, if I may.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A moment of thanks, if I may. Login/Join 
Doing my best to shape
America's youth
Picture of MooneyP226
posted
It has been said before, and will be said again, the outstanding generosity of our host, administrative/ moderation staff, and members here is boggling.

In this day and age of outrage and irrational behavior at the slightest perception of inconsiderate behaviors, real or imagined, this forum just amazes me daily.

From those who seek prayers, help, and thoughts of good will for others or themselves, to those who offer whatever consolation or help possible, the humanity and grace shown here in such abundance is humbling.

I was just amazed when I read a thread in which a member offered a very pricey gift to another, clear across our Nation, and also remain stunned and awed by the many ongoing Karma offerings from certain members, and the many other such offerings by others, be it something small or something large.

The generosity of informed opinions, professional advice with varying issues, and the general sounding-board to which we present our troubles, trials, tribulations, successes, and congratulations, which continue to make this place wonderful.

Thank you all for the contributions here, and as one member so openly puts it in their signature, my door is also always open to members here.

Thank you all, for keeping this place and Nation great.

Good night.

"May you dream of lovely things, and wake to find them real." -JJ Heller

-Greg (MooneyP226)

Clarior Hinc Honos

BSA Dad, Cheer Dad

Posts: 1624 | Location: on the 42nd parallel  | Registered: November 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for posting this.

Posts: 17226 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post