SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    HRC's new book released today.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

HRC's new book released today. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Probably end up on the dollar book table in a week or so.

Awake not woke

Posts: 566 | Location: Citrus Springs, Fl. | Registered: January 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/h...morning-jane-pauley/

"He was quite successful in referencing a nostalgia that would give hope, comfort, settle grievances, for millions of people who were upset about gains that were made by others because—" Clinton said.

"What you're saying is millions of white people," Pauley said.

"Millions of white people, yeah," Clinton replied. "Millions of white people."

After demonizing white men for 8 years nonstop, maybe there was some payback. Well deserved payback.

What an incredibly stupid thing for Clinton to say.

that Clinton comment could really haunt DEMs. The 2016 DEM presidential candidate, the leader of the party, thinks millions of white people are upset about the "gains of others".

Hey Hill.. your hubris is showing!

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5373 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
I'm getting kind of an urge to read it, just for shits and giggles. It looks like it's gonna be remaindered soon so I'll hold off for a bit. Don't wanna contribute one red cent to Felonia von Pantsuit.

Do check out the reviews on Amazon; some of them are hilarious.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15471 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

That's great:

quote:
A fictional story about one women's quest to become North America's first queen and tyrant. She fails in her bid and continues to whine and blame everyone but herself during the remainder of her life. She becomes irrelevant, but unfortunately she still doesn't realize it.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
FHRC

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis

Posts: 5643 | Location: District 12 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
A fictional story about one women's quest to become North America's first queen and tyrant. She fails in her bid and continues to whine and blame everyone, but herself during the remainder of her life. She becomes irrelevant, but unfortunately she still doesn't realize it.

I am Maleficent! I am NOT irrelevant!

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23942 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Other losing presidential candidates in recent memory - Romney, McCain, Kerry, even Al Gore - have not, to my knowledge, written any books about why they lost.

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yep millions of white people are to blame . Those same raciss white people who elected a black man twice. Maybe those raciss white people weren't raciss, just misogynists. Wait let me check the list of blamees. Yep. Misogynists to blame too. Damn I'm at a loss Shrill. Maybe people just don't like YOU.

Posts: 4736 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'm a little backed up

So am I, maybe reading that will loosen things up.

Posts: 7010 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
this is a good one:

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...environment-n2380393

Clinton lamented the disadvantages her party faces in terms of media coverage.

i was laughing as i typed that

She warned it would be a continuing problem for Democrats in the future.

“I think we are facing a couple of very difficult obstacles. First, the other side has dedicated propaganda channels, that’s what I call Fox News. It has outlets like Breitbart and crazy infowars and things like that,” she said. “In this particular election it was aided and abetted by the Russians and the role that Facebook and other platforms played. We are late to that. We did not understand how a reality TV campaign would so dominate the media environment."

In the future she said she believes Democrats “are still going to face a very difficult media environment.”

sure Hillry. So difficult w NBC, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, CNN, NYT, Wash Post, Time, Newsweek

She also came back to the point she made earlier about how Democrats have a hard time “trying to navigate through that, to get the coverage that is really going to reflect the reality that you’re facing out there on the campaign.”

the reality that most people hate you and think you are a lying crook

Posts: 19502 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Blame me, Bitch! BLAME, FUCKING ME!!!

I Voted for DJT, not so much as a vote against you. Hell, I would have voted for mud. But I voted for DJT because without exception, all the other candidates on all sides are the problem.

Now, maybe DJT will be the horse that pulls up near the finish, and tosses the rider and goes down hard, but I would rather double down on that horse and have that happen, than give another go to you and yours, not matter which side of their coat they have showing.

And, another day is done, and you STILL are not the President!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Cunt!

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Shugart:
Here it is on Amazon if you're interested

Not interested.

Hillary can FOAD.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ulsterman:
quote:
I'm a little backed up

So am I, maybe reading that will loosen things up.
Perhaps Charmin will do a printing of Hildabeast's new book...

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23098 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Clinton is on a rip - now she blames husbands and boyfriends:

http://www.breitbart.com/video...going-to-be-in-jail/

Clinton: “Now, I believe, absent Comey, I might have picked up 1 or 2 points among white women.”

“It stopped my momentum. And it hurt me, particularly among women. And I have so much anecdotal evidence for this. And now, researchers are starting to pull some of this together.

You know, all of a sudden, the husband turns to the wife , ‘Pshh, I told you she’s going to be in jail. You don’t want to waste your vote.’ You know, the boyfriend turns to the girlfriend and says, ‘She’s going to get locked up. Don’t you hear? She’s going to get locked up.’

I mean, all of a sudden, it becomes a very fraught, kind of conflictual experience. And so, instead of saying, ‘I’m taking a chance. I’m going to vote,’ it didn’t work.”

Clinton is going off her rocker. In the interview she also said one of the 5 reasons she lost was voter suppression in Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania

Posts: 19502 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
It's really stupid shit from a soulless and completely out of touch egomaniac, but but she needs to keep talking. She has no idea the severity of the damage she's doing to herself and, by extension, her America-hating party.

Keep at it, you whining harpy. You really are the center of the fucking world. No, really, you are.

Next, we blame children and the dead. It's only logical.

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
An Amazon review:
5.0 out of 5 starsShe's on fire!
ByBritany S.on September 12, 2017
Format: Kindle Edition|Verified Purchase
Love Hillary not letting the haters get to her but telling it like it is! Haters gonna hate.

Thought I smelled something like a dumpsite burning....

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8066 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Y'see, having 95 percent of the news media licking her ass was insufficient, so she says childish stuff like this:

I Wanted to Make Voodoo Dolls of Reporters, Lawmakers and Stick Them with Pins

Spread it far and wide, gents.

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
An Amazon review:
5.0 out of 5 stars. She's on fire!

5 stars! Of course it helps if you delete all of the one-star reviews.... Roll Eyes

Amazon deletes one-star reviews of Hillary Clinton's new book
www.telegraph.co.uk/.../amazon...ry-clintons-new-bo...
14 hours ago - 12 September 2017 • 2:00pm. Amazon has been monitoring and deleting reviews after Hillary Clinton's new book was greeted with a torrent of ...

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23942 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Clinton is going off her rocker. In the interview she also said one of the 5 reasons she lost was voter suppression in Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania
Wisconsin was finally allowed by the courts to use our voter-ID law to suppress vanloads of illegal voters from Chicago from voting (fraudulently) around Milwaukee. Big Grin

Posts: 1345 | Location: WI | Registered: July 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Y'see, having 95 percent of the news media licking her ass was insufficient, so she says childish stuff like this:

I Wanted to Make Voodoo Dolls of Reporters, Lawmakers and Stick Them with Pins

Spread it far and wide, gents.

And there are people out there that think our President is mentally unfit?

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8066 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post