SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    HRC's new book released today.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

HRC's new book released today. Login/Join 
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted
Here it is on Amazon if you're interested (I'm a little backed up on my reading right now).

Mark Dice: Big Grin

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/aNlRG9fl-p8

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15471 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I'll get right to reading that. Roll Eyes

Is she on hospice yet?

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21821 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
Spoiler alert: It wasn't her fault.

There, now you don't have to read it.

Posts: 6061 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
read on OANN yesterday that pre-buys are so low that the book was discounted by 40% even before it hit the shelves.

karma Smile but unfortunately she already got paid so its the publisher thats out the money - but the publisher should have known better so I don't feel that bad.

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53085 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
Reviews on Amazon are better reading.

quote:

A fictional story about one women's quest to become North America's first queen and tyrant. She fails in her bid and continues to whine and blame everyone, but herself during the remainder of her life. She becomes irrelevant, but unfortunately she still doesn't realize it.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16378 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pass. Big pass.

Posts: 430 | Location: Fort Worth, TX | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 33601 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
That tweet is hilarious. Big Grin

Posts: 17054 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an
opportunity to STFU
posted Hide Post
What a waste of trees.

Never be more than one step away from your sword-Old Greek Wisdom

Posts: 2294 | Location: SE Mich-- USA | Registered: September 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
Would one find that work in the fiction section or the parapsychology section?

Posts: 15001 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
At least they didn't release it on the 11th.

But it might sell better if they printed it on quilted two ply.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
It's amazing that there are "verified purchase" reviews on Amazon, but even more so that people took the time to review it. Makes me laugh.

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9144 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by greco:
What a waste of trees.

It should have been written on toilet paper for the tears of sadness by some or tears of hilarity by the majority of readers. Or maybe for the suitable optics it would convey.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
All she is doing is perpetuating the Liberal Mantra... it's always someone else's fault

Obama - Bush's fault
Clinton - Bush's fault
Carter - Ford's fault

And now the President to be who didn't make it... It's Trumps/Russians/deplorables/White Racists fault!!!!

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37931 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
"The arrogance of this demon is astounding" Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin and her quote about who else is at fault for her loss, "and millions of white people" Eek Eek Eek...she is as crazy as a shithouse rat...who would ever say that except an unhinged person...

Yeah...I'll read the crazy harpy's book...NOT! (and I'm sure there are 10s of millions who won't either)

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10580 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
No thanks, in addition to other necessities our house is well stocked up with regular toilet paper. We've have absolutely no need for trash that she is selling.

Posts: 6872 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
It is fun to listen to her whine about losing. She still doesn't get it.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53117 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
This likely just a front for filling the Cleptons coffers. Wouldn't be surprised if following the money yielded sources other than the publisher. Doesn't matter how many books sell. Harpy's payout was the advance. The book is a beard. The publisher is a front.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29607 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChicagoSigMan:
Spoiler alert: It wasn't her fault.
There, now you don't have to read it.

Back up you creep...

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23942 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/h...morning-jane-pauley/

"He was quite successful in referencing a nostalgia that would give hope, comfort, settle grievances, for millions of people who were upset about gains that were made by others because—" Clinton said.

"What you're saying is millions of white people," Pauley said.

"Millions of white people, yeah," Clinton replied. "Millions of white people."

After demonizing white men for 8 years nonstop, maybe there was some payback. Well deserved payback.

What an incredibly stupid thing for Clinton to say.

that Clinton comment could really haunt DEMs. The 2016 DEM presidential candidate, the leader of the party, thinks millions of white people are upset about the "gains of others".

Posts: 19502 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post