SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    HRC's new book released today.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

HRC's new book released today. Login/Join 
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
"Got the audio book, immediately regretted it. Dogs started howling in almost a painful way, whimpering in a corner."

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5952 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Y'see, having 95 percent of the news media licking her ass was insufficient, so she says childish stuff like this:

I Wanted to Make Voodoo Dolls of Reporters, Lawmakers and Stick Them with Pins

Spread it far and wide, gents.

When I think back on my honeymoon...biting heads off live chickens and chewing glass never even comes to mind Wink...this tells volumes about those two assholes...
The only "dark spirits" were Hillary and Bill...

She related in Hard Choices:

One of the most memorable experiences of our trip was meeting a local voodoo priest named Max Beauvoir.

He invited us to attend one of his ceremonies. We saw Haitians “seized with spirits” walk on hot coals, bite the heads off live chickens, and chew glass, spit out the shards, and not bleed. At the end of the ceremony, the people claimed the dark spirits had departed.

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10580 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Q - What do you get when you cross a corrupt lawyer with a crooked politician?

A - Chelsea Clinton.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Corgis Rock
Picture of Icabod
posted Hide Post
The Church of Scientology was accused of buying books by their founder, then shipping back to be resold again. Bookstores reported finding books with sales stickers already on them.
Given the Clintons, I wouldn't put this stunt past them.
http://www.latimes.com/local/l...ogy062890-story.html

“ The work of destruction is quick, easy and exhilarating; the work of creation is slow, laborious and dull.

Posts: 6060 | Location: Outside Seattle | Registered: November 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
its too bad really that Sessions wasn't smart enough to have the accounts for The Clinton Foundation frozen pending an investigation

Bill will probably buy just enough books with the foundation funds to make it hit #1 on the NYT list

a squandered opportunity

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53085 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Well, now he's going to have to get Hill a chair in the History Department at Fordham or something. Otherwise he'll have to sit around and listen to her complain all day.

At least it isn't going to Chelsea's salary, right?

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vote the
BASTIDS OUT!
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
its too bad really that Sessions wasn't smart enough to have the accounts for The Clinton Foundation frozen pending an investigation

Bill will probably buy just enough books with the foundation funds to make it hit #1 on the NYT list

a squandered opportunity

Speaking of the Clinton Foundation. She can add an addendum to her book covering all the help that she and Bill did after Irma hit the poor people on the Caribbean island states. What's that you say. Nobody has heard from the Clinton Foundation yet?

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]

Posts: 2401 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by slosig:
No thanks, in addition to other necessities our house is well stocked up with regular toilet paper. We've have absolutely no need for trash that she is selling.

In the old days they used to use outdated Sears and Montgomery Wards catalogues for that.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25640 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
HRC is so transparent, such an obvious liar.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
I would rather use a corncob; they are less irritating and not full of shit.

Posts: 4816 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In the yahd, not too
fah from the cah
Picture of ryan81986
posted Hide Post

Posts: 6337 | Location: Just outside of Boston | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
Hillary says the lesson from Orwell's 1984 is that you should trust experts, leaders and the press:

Doubleplus ungood.

How can you twist something like this with a straight face?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She's also blamed the "Godforsaken Electoral College". We really dodged a bullet.

Posts: 958 | Registered: October 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
There is more info surfacing on Benghazi. I'm not expecting any repercussions now,of course, but it's nice to see some facts coming forward.

http://www.foxnews.com/politic...contractors-say.html

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
Hillary says the lesson from Orwell's 1984 is that you should trust experts, leaders and the press:

Doubleplus ungood.

How can you twist something like this with a straight face?

Had to read that twice.

That's just fucking amazing Mad

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an
opportunity to STFU
posted Hide Post
I just saw that whore of babbling on, on the VIEW. Still lying, making excuses, blaming everyone and everything. What a piece of trash. I won't be able to eat for a while.

PS: NO, I don't regularly watch this swill. I was visiting at the hospital.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: greco,

Never be more than one step away from your sword-Old Greek Wisdom

Posts: 2294 | Location: SE Mich-- USA | Registered: September 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
You watch that crap? You're risking severe and irreparable brain damage.

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Despicable POS.

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
Hillary says the lesson from Orwell's 1984 is that you should trust experts, leaders and the press:....How can you twist something like this with a straight face?

I think Orwell's Animal Farm and 1984 were prophetic in warning us about people like Hillary, she is a perfect example of corrupt politicians pursuing a defacto dictatorship.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post