SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    HRC's new book released today.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

HRC's new book released today. Login/Join 
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
“I was the candidate. I was the person whose name was on the ballot. And I’ll never get over that.”

And unfortunately neither will we...we will have to listen to you whine, carp and blame everybody because so many people hate you, both men and women, until you croak...

Then the devil will have to spend an eternity listing to it!

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10587 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Clinton is setting records for insulting women, men, and white people in general.

One of the quotes above was from

http://www.npr.org/2017/09/12/...-npr-s-rachel-martin

Clinton:

I talk about a conversation I had with Sheryl Sandberg, who has really helped to put into perspective a lot of research that supports common experiences.

The more professionally successful a man is, the more likable he is; the more professionally successful a woman is, the less likable she is. And that when women are serving on behalf of someone else, as I was when I was Secretary of State, for example, they are seen favorably. But when they step into the arena and say, wait a minute I think I could do the job, I would like to have that opportunity, their favorabilities goes down.

And Sheryl ended this really sobering conversation by saying that women will have no empathy for you, because they will be under tremendous pressure — and I'm talking principally about white women — they will be under tremendous pressure from fathers and husbands and boyfriends and male employers not to vote for "the girl." And we saw a lot of that during the primaries from Sanders supporters

one thing that keeps getting indirectly highlighted (but not stated) is that her whole campaign was to vote for her because she was a woman.

"wait a minute I think I could do the job, I would like to have that opportunity"

Posts: 19573 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Damn she got me. I totally had a favorable opinion of her when she was Sec State.

Posts: 13742 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I hope she keeps on screeching and whining about this loss all the way to 2020 because she's not doing the Democrats any favors and it's going to come to a point where they are going to stop wishing behind closed doors and publicly tell her to STFU already and go away.

Posts: 33807 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crazy heart
Picture of mod29
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Leemur:
Damn she got me. I totally had a favorable opinion of her when she was Sec State.

I think we all did, right?

Posts: 1781 | Location: WA | Registered: January 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Leemur:
Damn she got me. I totally had a fvorable opinion of her when she was Sec State.

Yup, you have to admire a person that get's a federal Salary of $205k and can turn it into Million$

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/...s_Secretary_of_State

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8354 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
they will be under tremendous pressure from fathers and husbands and boyfriends and male employers not to vote for "the girl." And we saw a lot of that during the primaries from Sanders supporters

B-ha. B'hahaha. BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAH!!!

Build that credibility, girl! You got a book to sell!

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
HRC is a direct threat to our democracy. She says so herself!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was sure that I couldn't think any less of her.

I was wrong (and it didn't take any white men to make me say that).

Posts: 1351 | Location: WI | Registered: July 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
WATCH: Hillary Slams Trump's U.N. Remarks As 'Dark,' 'Dangerous'

September 20, 2017

Appearing on The Late Show With Stephen Colbert on Tuesday night, Hillary Clinton took the opportunity to rip President Trump for his remarks at the United Nations vis-à-vis North Korea, which she called “dark” and “dangerous.”

Colbert asked, “Did you happen to see the president’s speech at the U.N. today?”

Clinton replied, “I saw parts of it, yes.

Colbert prompted, “What did you make of it?”

Clinton then launched into her condemnation:

I thought it was very dark, dangerous, not the kind of message that the leader of the greatest nation in the world should be delivering. You are both required to stand up for the values of what we believe in: democracy and opportunity, as a way to demonstrate clearly the United States remains the beacon that we want it to be. While, of course, when you face dangerous situations, like what is happening in North Korea, to make it clear, your first approach should always be diplomatic.

What I’d hoped the president would have said was something along the lines of, “We view this as dangerous to our allies, to the region, and even to our country. We call on all nations to work with us to try to end the threat posed by Kim Jong Un, and not call him “Rocket Man,” the old Elton John song, but to say it clearly, “We will not tolerate any attacks on our friends or ourselves. But you should lead with diplomacy. You should lead with the commitment to try to avoid conflict however you can.

It is likely that Clinton’s attack on Trump and her disparaging of him stemmed from Trump’s bellicose rhetoric when he stated in his speech that if North Korea attacked the U.S. or its allies, the U.S. would totally destroy the repressive state, asserting:

The United States has great strength and patience, but if it is forced to defend itself or its allies, we will have no choice but to totally destroy North Korea. Rocket Man is on a suicide mission for himself and for his regime. The United States is ready, willing and able, but hopefully this will not be necessary. That’s what the United Nations is all about; that’s what the United Nations is for. Let’s see how they do.

How ironic that Hillary is savaging Trump for his rhetoric: in July 1993, after North Korea North Korea renounced adherence to the Non-Proliferation Treaty, Bill Clinton stated of North Korea: “We would overwhelmingly retaliate if [the North Koreans] were to ever use, to develop and use nuclear weapons. It would mean the end of their country as they know it.”

As Paul Kengor writes in The American Spectator, leftists are fine when it’s their guy issuing ultimatums:

I was at the Center for Strategic & International Studies, a non-partisan think-tank with a good balance of Republicans and Democrats, conservatives and liberals, hawks and doves. My policy area at CSIS was nuclear proliferation. I had the daunting task of daily tracking all news related to the development of WMDs by nations like Iraq and North Korea. And I’ll always remember the response of Democrats and liberals to Clinton’s bold threat to “end” North Korea. What was their response? They loved it. They pumped their firsts. They pounded their chests. They gave high-fives. They yelled “Woot! Woot! Woot!”

In addition, Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State while Barack Obama’s administration was downplaying and discrediting a Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) report that North Korea was capable of constructing miniaturized nuclear weapons that could be used as warheads for missiles.

Hypocrisy from Hillary? Why would we expect anything less?

Video below, starting at 12:50

http://www.dailywire.com/news/...ks-dark-hank-berrien

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24115 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Hey, you know what?

She still ain't President and never will be.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31441 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Clinton goes deeper and deeper into a state of complete delusion

http://www.breitbart.com/big-g...ompares-paul-revere/

The former Secretary of State made her remarks in an interview with Stephen Colbert, insisting that the Russians were successful in tilting the election in favor of Trump.

“I think that they believe they had a good outing in 2016, and I think they will be back in 2018 and 2020, unless we stop them,” she said.

"I feel like I’m a bit of a, you know, Paula Revere,” she said, adjusting the gender of the famous American patriot. “I’m trying to sound the alarm about this.”

Posts: 19573 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
quote:
... in July 1993, after North Korea North Korea renounced adherence to the Non-Proliferation Treaty, Bill Clinton stated of North Korea: “We would overwhelmingly retaliate if [the North Koreans] were to ever use, to develop and use nuclear weapons. It would mean the end of their country as they know it.”
But that wasn't "dark and dangerous"?

I can't help but think she is truly has deep mental problems. She really does believe she was under sniper fire on the tarmac when a little girl handed her flowers. She really does believe she left the White House flat broke when they had two mansions and Bill was getting 200k per speech. She really does believe she is the champion of poor downtrodden coal miners after her "coal is dead speech". And she's against Wall Street / Big Business too.

... stirred anti-clockwise.

Posts: 2084 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
Saw this in a BAM this morning and had to take a pic. Too funny. I'll go with number 2.

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just imagine the mouth-frothing frenzy of racism accusations if any conservative said that Obama's words were "dark and dangerous".

"Crom is strong! If I die, I have to go before him, and he will ask me, 'What is the riddle of steel?' If I don't know it, he will cast me out of Valhalla and laugh at me."

Posts: 6641 | Registered: September 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post