HRC's new book released today.

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/5630062034

September 13, 2017, 01:46 PM
PASig
HRC's new book released today.
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
Hillary says the lesson from Orwell's 1984 is that you should trust experts, leaders and the press

What would we trust, Hillary? Your public or private stance on something? You two-faced lying SACK OF SHIT, I thank God every day you were not elected as our POTUS!

Clinton says she has ‘both a public and a private position’ on Wall Street: WikiLeaks release

September 13, 2017, 02:41 PM
sdy
a bit OT, but an interesting Fox story:

http://www.foxnews.com/politic...contractors-say.html

Clinton State Department silenced them on Benghazi security lapses, contractors say

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...or-benghazi-n2380872

It seems Hillary Clinton hasn't changed her opinion about the September 11, 2012 attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi.

During an interview with NBC's The Today Show Wednesday morning, Clinton complained about the fallout of the attack, which left four Americans dead, because it hurt her politically.

"Boy, it was turned into a political football. And it was aimed at undermining my credibility, my record, my accomplishments," Clinton said.

political football. 4 Americans killed
September 13, 2017, 03:06 PM
Marlin Fan
Expensive toilet paper at best.

I'd autograph it with what comes out of my butt and hand it to her.

It's no worse than the shit she's been shoveling to us for more than 20 years along with Slick Willie.
September 13, 2017, 05:19 PM
feersum dreadnaught
Shenanigans at Amazon with ratings.

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"
September 13, 2017, 05:29 PM
lkdr1989
Doesn't surprise me....on a side note: New York Times is again being accused of manipulating their best-seller lists against conservative authors.

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV
September 13, 2017, 05:52 PM
JALLEN
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
a bit OT, but an interesting Fox story:

http://www.foxnews.com/politic...contractors-say.html

Clinton State Department silenced them on Benghazi security lapses, contractors say

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...or-benghazi-n2380872

It seems Hillary Clinton hasn't changed her opinion about the September 11, 2012 attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi.

During an interview with NBC's The Today Show Wednesday morning, Clinton complained about the fallout of the attack, which left four Americans dead, because it hurt her politically.

"Boy, it was turned into a political football. And it was aimed at undermining my credibility, my record, my accomplishments," Clinton said.

That's the disadvantage of being responsible. It is your job to make sure things are properly taken care of, and if you don't do the job, things go wrong, and responsibility turns into blame.

It's been that way for centuries for those who live atop the ceiling.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown
September 13, 2017, 06:48 PM
nhtagmember
quote:
Originally posted by nosticks:
Probably end up on the dollar book table in a week or so.

if she gives me a dollar I'd take it

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

September 13, 2017, 07:01 PM
Sig2340
I had a bright Crimson self-inking stamp made in 24 pt Helvetica that says:

YOU LOST TO PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP!!

I'm headed to Barnes & Noble tomorrow. Big Grin

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018
September 13, 2017, 07:04 PM
msfzoe
Possible revised title...
Forever a loser, never a winner.
September 13, 2017, 07:05 PM
parabellum
quote:
Originally posted by msfzoe:
Possible revised title...
Forever a loser, never a winner.
"What Da Fuq Happened??"
September 13, 2017, 07:13 PM
Bisleyblackhawk
quote:
Originally posted by Marlin Fan:
Expensive toilet paper at best.

I'd autograph it with what comes out of my butt and hand it to her.

It's no worse than the shit she's been shoveling to us for more than 20 years along with Slick Willie.

You would come down with a bad case of rectal warts!

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet
September 13, 2017, 07:15 PM
ersatzknarf
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
quote:

If that bitch gave me a dollar, I'd check my wallet ! Mad

September 13, 2017, 07:20 PM
parabellum
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
quote:
No, you have to think like Hillary Clinton- If she gave you 32,500 dollars, you'd accept a copy of her book.
September 13, 2017, 07:27 PM
Spokane228
quote:
Originally posted by feersum dreadnaught:
Shenanigans at Amazon with ratings.

Wow. Just checked myself. A google cache says 3 stars. The live site says 5.
September 13, 2017, 07:29 PM
Il Cattivo
Well, even that might not be so suspicious if it weren't for the 70% drop in the number of reviews cited on the webpage.
September 13, 2017, 07:43 PM
feersum dreadnaught
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
Well, even that might not be so suspicious if it weren't for the 70% drop in the number of reviews cited on the webpage.

reviews must be linked to her e-mails - kinda getting deleted and what not.

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"
September 13, 2017, 07:46 PM
Jim Shugart
Remember who runs Amazon. (Hint: The same baldheaded lefty billionaire who bought the Washington Compost.)

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw
September 13, 2017, 07:55 PM
Sunset_Va
I would buy a book with this title:

"The Clintons have all Passed Away"

Or "Arkansas Graft bit the Dust"

美しい犬
September 13, 2017, 08:23 PM
pbslinger
Her appearances and tone sound like more than just a book promotion. Her party is so devoid of candidates, I think she's preening for another run in 2012. Maybe just for the fundraising, but maybe a serious attempt.

This is a very insulting insinuation of how gullible her and her ilk consider their base.
September 13, 2017, 08:33 PM
dwright1951
Well she has implicated everyone but me, the pope and herself, now I will take some of the blame but only if she comes clean on all of her past shenanigans. I will hold my breath til that happens. Or I could just wait til hell freezes over.