SIGforum
HRC's new book released today.

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/5630062034

September 12, 2017, 10:12 PM
mr kablammo
HRC's new book released today.
"Got the audio book, immediately regretted it. Dogs started howling in almost a painful way, whimpering in a corner."

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.
September 12, 2017, 10:24 PM
Bisleyblackhawk
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Y'see, having 95 percent of the news media licking her ass was insufficient, so she says childish stuff like this:

I Wanted to Make Voodoo Dolls of Reporters, Lawmakers and Stick Them with Pins

Spread it far and wide, gents.

When I think back on my honeymoon...biting heads off live chickens and chewing glass never even comes to mind Wink...this tells volumes about those two assholes...
The only "dark spirits" were Hillary and Bill...

She related in Hard Choices:

One of the most memorable experiences of our trip was meeting a local voodoo priest named Max Beauvoir.

He invited us to attend one of his ceremonies. We saw Haitians “seized with spirits” walk on hot coals, bite the heads off live chickens, and chew glass, spit out the shards, and not bleed. At the end of the ceremony, the people claimed the dark spirits had departed.

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet
September 12, 2017, 11:35 PM
GWbiker
Q - What do you get when you cross a corrupt lawyer with a crooked politician?

A - Chelsea Clinton.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".
September 12, 2017, 11:45 PM
Icabod
The Church of Scientology was accused of buying books by their founder, then shipping back to be resold again. Bookstores reported finding books with sales stickers already on them.
Given the Clintons, I wouldn't put this stunt past them.
http://www.latimes.com/local/l...ogy062890-story.html

“ The work of destruction is quick, easy and exhilarating; the work of creation is slow, laborious and dull.
September 12, 2017, 11:48 PM
nhtagmember
its too bad really that Sessions wasn't smart enough to have the accounts for The Clinton Foundation frozen pending an investigation

Bill will probably buy just enough books with the foundation funds to make it hit #1 on the NYT list

a squandered opportunity

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

September 12, 2017, 11:50 PM
Il Cattivo
Well, now he's going to have to get Hill a chair in the History Department at Fordham or something. Otherwise he'll have to sit around and listen to her complain all day.

At least it isn't going to Chelsea's salary, right?
September 13, 2017, 07:03 AM
yanici
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
its too bad really that Sessions wasn't smart enough to have the accounts for The Clinton Foundation frozen pending an investigation

Bill will probably buy just enough books with the foundation funds to make it hit #1 on the NYT list

a squandered opportunity

Speaking of the Clinton Foundation. She can add an addendum to her book covering all the help that she and Bill did after Irma hit the poor people on the Caribbean island states. What's that you say. Nobody has heard from the Clinton Foundation yet?

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]
September 13, 2017, 07:17 AM
parabellum

September 13, 2017, 07:59 AM
Elk Hunter
quote:
Originally posted by slosig:
No thanks, in addition to other necessities our house is well stocked up with regular toilet paper. We've have absolutely no need for trash that she is selling.

In the old days they used to use outdated Sears and Montgomery Wards catalogues for that.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter
September 13, 2017, 08:00 AM
roberth
HRC is so transparent, such an obvious liar.

September 13, 2017, 08:15 AM
Eponym
I would rather use a corncob; they are less irritating and not full of shit.
September 13, 2017, 08:29 AM
ryan81986

September 13, 2017, 08:30 AM
BamaJeepster
Hillary says the lesson from Orwell's 1984 is that you should trust experts, leaders and the press:

Doubleplus ungood.

How can you twist something like this with a straight face?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams
September 13, 2017, 09:08 AM
Spokane228
She's also blamed the "Godforsaken Electoral College". We really dodged a bullet.
September 13, 2017, 10:16 AM
Sigmanic
There is more info surfacing on Benghazi. I'm not expecting any repercussions now,of course, but it's nice to see some facts coming forward.

http://www.foxnews.com/politic...contractors-say.html
September 13, 2017, 10:50 AM
ersatzknarf
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
Hillary says the lesson from Orwell's 1984 is that you should trust experts, leaders and the press:

Doubleplus ungood.

How can you twist something like this with a straight face?

Had to read that twice.

That's just fucking amazing Mad

September 13, 2017, 11:41 AM
greco
I just saw that whore of babbling on, on the VIEW. Still lying, making excuses, blaming everyone and everything. What a piece of trash. I won't be able to eat for a while.

PS: NO, I don't regularly watch this swill. I was visiting at the hospital.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: greco,

Never be more than one step away from your sword-Old Greek Wisdom
September 13, 2017, 12:21 PM
parabellum
You watch that crap? You're risking severe and irreparable brain damage.
September 13, 2017, 12:35 PM
Despicable POS.

Q

September 13, 2017, 12:37 PM
Scoutmaster
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
Hillary says the lesson from Orwell's 1984 is that you should trust experts, leaders and the press:....How can you twist something like this with a straight face?

I think Orwell's Animal Farm and 1984 were prophetic in warning us about people like Hillary, she is a perfect example of corrupt politicians pursuing a defacto dictatorship.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944