SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Go Fund me to help build the wall ...... Snailmail address added for non GFM users. Moving dirt in April!! HBO vid pg 14.
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 15
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Go Fund me to help build the wall ...... Snailmail address added for non GFM users. Moving dirt in April!! HBO vid pg 14. Login/Join 
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted
I haven't seen any mention of this anywhere in the news, but I like the idea. Those of us who have supported Trump have a chance to help get r done. Para, I don't know your thought about this, but I find out a lot about current affairs by perusing the lounge. So I thought I'd bring it up here.
I'll be in for a token amount to help support what is much needed.

https://www.gofundme.com/TheTrumpWall

We sure as hell can't expect the DIMs to support this once they take the reins of Congress.

Edit: Sigmonkey tracked down the address for those that want to skip gofundme for any kind of reasons. Also Brian will be on the Laura Ingraham show tonite (12/20/18) at 10:00pm eastern time.

CHECK DONATIONS:
Make Payable to : GoFund The Wall

Brian Kolfage
4833 Front St. Unit B-158
Castle Rock, CO 80104

Please click this link to allow GoFundMe to process the funds and allow them to be sent to the newly formed committee list in the letter on page 12. https://bit.ly/2SIQyBg Thanks gang!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: coloradohunter44,

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10895 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Republican in training
Picture of DonDraper
posted Hide Post
LOL Dude (OP). Really?

--------------------
I like Sigs and HK's, and maybe Glocks

Posts: 2263 | Location: SC | Registered: March 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
#WINNING!!!!

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DonDraper:
LOL Dude (OP). Really?

You have a better idea? I live in a commie state, none of the pricks here are gonna do anything to help.

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10895 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Honestly, coloradohunter44, I wondered something similar this morning.

There's all this p155ing and moaning about the government funding the wall -- what would happen if it could be funded privately? How much room would Schumer and all the others have to keep whining and posturing? It's highly impractical/unlikely, I'm sure, but it would be a great big thumbing-of-noses at the libs and complainers. Wouldn't it?

I don't know if GoFundMe or a similar service is the right way to go about it (or if they'd even be willing to participate), but I'm sure some resourceful individuals could find a money manager who'd be willing to deal with a $5 billion project.

- - -

The math geek in me wonders further:

Suppose the U.S. population is roughly 300 million.
Suppose a third of those would be willing to take part.
Suppose only half of those actually do.
That's 50 million people willing to put in some funding toward the project. A hundred bucks apiece? Doesn't really seem impossible now, does it?

- - -

Easier said than done, I know. But it's still an interesting exercise.

God bless America.

Posts: 13427 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
saw a news story in the last couple days, some wounded vet triple amputee guy has got one started....don't have the address or his name but sure to run across the details with a little goggle-fu. Maybe.

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9849 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Republican in training
Picture of DonDraper
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by coloradohunter44:
quote:
Originally posted by DonDraper:
LOL Dude (OP). Really?

You have a better idea? I live in a commie state, none of the pricks here are gonna do anything to help.

So you've completely vetted this person and you know 100% that they not only won't steal my money, but can actually take this money and build an actual wall on the border between the US and Mexico?

--------------------
I like Sigs and HK's, and maybe Glocks

Posts: 2263 | Location: SC | Registered: March 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BenderRodriguez:
gofundme facilitates digital panhandling that recently paid over $400k in a scam created by a couple and a homeless guy and over $800k to a lying bitch trying to ruin a man's reputation in front of the world.

gofundme raises money for the "tolerant left" who vandalize monuments and property that doesn't belong to them as well as paying the legal costs/fines for "social justice warriors" who threaten our society by breaking the law and pissing off anyone with an ounce of sanity or rational thought.

You think raising $5 billion via gofundme is a way to stick it to the left? Who's the recipient and is that person going to build it himself? Get all the permits and seize land via eminent domain by himself? Hire every lawyer, contractor and supplier and coordinate the operation by himself?

Hey while your wallet is open, I got a bridge to sell you.

I get it, you're not in. I'd guess you spend more than $10 on beer, fluffy coffee or some other vice weekly. I'm now self employed and write those checks every three months to pay my taxes. So you're not in. I get it. There are many things in this great country that were built with donations. So don't donate.

FBLM LGB!

Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
So if we make a voluntary donation to the federal government, they have to do what we want with that money? Who knew!?!?

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
I like it....

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3458 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
Honestly, coloradohunter44, I wondered something similar this morning.

There's all this p155ing and moaning about the government funding the wall -- what would happen if it could be funded privately? How much room would Schumer and all the others have to keep whining and posturing? It's highly impractical/unlikely, I'm sure, but it would be a great big thumbing-of-noses at the libs and complainers. Wouldn't it?

I don't know if GoFundMe or a similar service is the right way to go about it (or if they'd even be willing to participate), but I'm sure some resourceful individuals could find a money manager who'd be willing to deal with a $5 billion project.

- - -

The math geek in me wonders further:

Suppose the U.S. population is roughly 300 million.
Suppose a third of those would be willing to take part.
Suppose only half of those actually do.
That's 50 million people willing to put in some funding toward the project. A hundred bucks apiece? Doesn't really seem impossible now, does it?

- - -

Easier said than done, I know. But it's still an interesting exercise.

Not a fan of GFM, but I got three hundred I'd contribute towards it.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20757 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If nothing else. it's a giant FUCK YOU to Congress, if they don't do what we voted for them to do.

Almost said it would shame them, but they're politicians, they are immune to feeling shame.

BTW, it's jumped about $40,000 in the last half-hour, some $350,000. I know it will never hit $8 billion, but I hope Trump sees it.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9127 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BenderRodriguez:
quote:
I get it, you're not in. I'd guess you spend more than $10 on beer, fluffy coffee or some other vice weekly. I'm now self employed and write those checks every three months to pay my taxes. So you're not in. I get it. There are many things in this great country that were built with donations. So don't donate.

I won't. In the meanwhile every donation being made puts more money into gofundme's pocket. The likelihood of this succeeding is slim to none. So if you want to throw money at a lost cause, go right ahead. If you want to fund a company that supports liberal politics, go right ahead.

https://bulletsfirst.net/2015/...rt-god-guns-or-cops/
Enjoy your hemlock homie.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rusbro:
So if we make a voluntary donation to the federal government, they have to do what we want with that money? Who knew!?!?

Taken from the FaceBook site listed on the go fund me page.

How will we get the funds to the right place? We have contacted the Trump Administration to secure a point of contact where all funds will go upon completion. When get this information secured we will update. We have many very high level contacts already helping.

• Republican Representative Steven Palazzo of Mississippi is introducing legislation to direct the Treasury Department to issue government savings bonds which would allow us to fund the wall this method. This is just one option, there are others on the table being discussed.

• 100% of your donations will go to the Trump Wall. If for ANY reason we don't reach our goal we will refund your donation.

• We are working with a law firm on a legal document that will bind the government to using the funds for the border wall itself, nothing else.

• We will hold all funds and not release a single penny until we have all legal aspects covered to ensure our money goes only to the wall.

• If we don’t reach our goal or come significantly close we will refund every single penny.

I believe they are trying their best to make this 100% legit. Like I said, If you don't like it, don't donate. A lot of negativity here, who has a better idea? You think writing your representative is gonna be a better solution. I got a bridge for ya too. Good night ya'll

FBLM LGB!

A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Brian is the real deal.

He lives here.

I'm in.

I have paid almost a million dollars in taxes and have had very little say so as to where any of it goes.

So, this paltry amount I give is a damn sure "voice" more than some people may believe.

You can better believe this dog is gonna hunt.

coloradohunter44. I am glad you came back from death years ago, so you could post this. I knew you had a purpose. Big Grin

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
$376,813 in 2 days, that’s impressive.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
Brian is the real deal.

He lives here.

I'm in.

That's good enough for me. And it's up to $388,000+ at the moment. Just two days.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9127 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As the federal fiscal year ended this September, the Pentagon rushed to spend $111 billion before the fiscal year ended and their authority to spend that money would evaporate. A complete southern border wall is said to "only" cost about $25 billion, or less than 1/4 of the $111 billion the military hadn't found a good reason to spend during the course of the year.

I'll bet it wouldn't take much effort to come up with $25 billion from waste, mismanagement and accounting or rounding errors. Trump should just do what he's been saying he's going to do: order the military (Corps of Engineers??) to go and build the wall. I'll bet they would do a fine, efficient and speedy job. I mean, jeeze, its only $25 billion.

Posts: 1313 | Location: Gainesville, VA | Registered: February 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
I have a spare $20 to send, as a “fuck you” to the GDC democrats, never-Trumpers, and other worthless leftist pieces of shit floating in the swamp and elsewhere. I will consider it money well spent on a Christmas present to myself.

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
I’m not big into most ‘go fund me’ efforts, this I kinda like.

Posts: 6132 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post