SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Go Fund me to help build the wall ...... Snailmail address added for non GFM users. Moving dirt in April!! HBO vid pg 14.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Go Fund me to help build the wall ...... Snailmail address added for non GFM users. Moving dirt in April!! HBO vid pg 14. Login/Join 
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Just cracked $7M

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
So if this works I propose we do away with all taxes and this will be how public projects are funded.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey, Nancy Pelosi just gave 5 bucks. Big Grin

Posts: 2486 | Location: Southern Minnesota | Registered: March 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Man, Hillary is cheap.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30398 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
It's a shame. It says right on the page that donations made under politicians/liberal actors names will be refunded. People don't read the damn rules and kind of fuck it up.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38641 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Donation and shared it to FB, people are running with it

Posts: 5317 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Now $7.6M ave $60 per.

Posts: 22891 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:
quote:
Fund the wall? I thought Mexico was paying for this shit?

Some people hear things literally when they should have heard them figuratively and vice versa.

Mexico is "paying for the wall", and has been since the day Trump was elected.

I didn't misinterpret anything, it was clear as day; and Mexico still isn't paying. I'd rather not be lied to.

Posts: 4077 | Location: NC | Registered: December 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
I just put $50 in

MAGA

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3472 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m in....Out of curiosity I searched for Go Find Me accounts with funds going to the caravan wanna be illegals and found a dozen or so sites with funds ranging from $10.00 to over $37,000.00 and most were at least 30 days old....think about that Smile

Posts: 1890 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Over $8 million dollars with over 132k contributors!

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10907 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
While I'm proud and amazed at this grass roots effort to protect our borders, $8,000,000 is a very long ways from $5,000,000,000 (did I get enough zeroes?). Big Grin

I hope the momentum continues. If nothing else, it should put the Democrats on notice that so many VOTERS want this.

Beware of a man whose only pistol is a 1911, he's probably very good with it.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Haveme1or2
posted Hide Post
I gave some. I think it's fantastic. !
Go fund is doing it free but you can leave a tip for the guy sponsoring it.

Posts: 1002 | Location: Mint Hill NC | Registered: November 26, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Brian Kolfage will be on Laura Ingraham's show tonight to discuss the GoFundTheWall campaign.

Over $9 million now.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30398 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
#WINNING

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nojoy
posted Hide Post
I just donated. $100.00. I’ll send him a check next.
$9,189,073.00 so far. BTW, when this WALL gets built, I want to sign it! I’ll be making this suggestion to Brian.

Smile

Posts: 1292 | Location: Marysville, WA 98271 | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Keep in mind, this is Christmas time. Many people are spending all their extra cash on gifts. This is unreal.

Posts: 7546 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Made my donation.

Some anonymous donor donated $50,000. Crazy.

It'd be pretty awesome if Trump just dropped down $1 million. Something like that would really get people motivated to donate.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
I did the math this afternoon and about $60 was the average. Saw one for $1000.

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4125 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
Just caught this...
Somebody has a nice sense of humor Big Grin

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4125 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post