SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Go Fund me to help build the wall ...... Snailmail address added for non GFM users. Moving dirt in April!! HBO vid pg 14.
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Go Fund me to help build the wall ...... Snailmail address added for non GFM users. Moving dirt in April!! HBO vid pg 14. Login/Join 
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
$18.4 + million. Go fund me doesn’t have it listed on their front page. What a crock! They can’t stand it’s doing so well.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10895 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by coloradohunter44:
$18.2 million plus. Over 300k contributors. Awesome.

This is number politicians should be looking at. Wink

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
posted Hide Post

Slowly chugging along. MAGA.

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10895 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in____go fund the wall!

I'm still a Trump supporter and donated regularly during his campaign_____and after.
If this fund the wall isn't legit so I've spent more on junk from time to time and this is really worth the gamble to me.
One God__one country___one woman
Stay safe
Poli Viejo

Posts: 395 | Location: Green Valley, Arizona | Registered: May 01, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Interesting....the guy graduated from Kaimuki High School in Honolulu according to an article I saw, humble beginnings. Went into the military, and gave up three limbs.

Posts: 3232 | Location: Middle Earth, Rivendell | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
Of course there's no mention of it on the GFM page, but the ladders to get over trumps wall is number 1 trending front page..... Roll Eyes

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3585 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Andyb:
Of course there's no mention of it on the GFM page, but the ladders to get over trumps wall is number 1 trending front page..... Roll Eyes

I too noticed that. What a crock of shit. However I just saw that billboards are popping up about the gofundme efforts. Don’t know who is sponsoring these. Awesome again.

FBLM LGB!

Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
posted Hide Post
But to keep interest up on this! $18.6 million last I checked.

FBLM LGB!

Picture of nojoy
posted Hide Post
$19,001,683.00

Posts: 1292 | Location: Marysville, WA 98271 | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think that somehow more Americans need to be informed about this movement. It just has to keep moving in the correct direction.....me thinks!!

Posts: 6601 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GT-40DOC:
I think that somehow more Americans need to be informed about this movement. It just has to keep moving in the correct direction.....me thinks!!

Phoenix FOX channel 10 did a short bit on the 'movement' when it first started. I don't think they're updated the total since then.

Beware of a man whose only pistol is a 1911, he's probably very good with it.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
A bit over a million a day raised over 19 days. Keep it up, folks!

https://ca.gofundme.com/TheTrumpWallS

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
posted Hide Post
$19,394,--- and growing. Patriots my friends.

FBLM LGB!

Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Regarding the wall, there is already a wall, or fence, along much of the border now. Repairing, maintaining or upgrading the existing wall shouldn't require any special act or machinations in Congress, should it?

Posts: 8603 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
A bit over a million a day raised over 19 days. Keep it up, folks!

https://ca.gofundme.com/TheTrumpWallS

Not cool, results in a 404 error saying the campaign doesn’t exist or was removed. I suspect it is the ‘S’ on the end as the link on the first page works just fine. Of course it is “www.” not “ca.”

Posts: 6872 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
I think it may have been a bogus (copycat) GFM page. It happens and they get shut down pretty quick.

The "real" page is here : https://www.gofundme.com/TheTrumpWall

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
posted Hide Post
Here’s the like to an article covering the collections for the wall.

https://rightwing.news/amputee...GWx5840pCZVR4g1Oa8o8

$19.5 million and growing.

FBLM LGB!

Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
Regarding the wall, there is already a wall, or fence, along much of the border now. Repairing, maintaining or upgrading the existing wall shouldn't require any special act or machinations in Congress, should it?

In many areas along the AZ southern border, the border is separated by nothing more than a few strands of barbed wire. Repairing it isn't expensive but it's hardly a barrier. It may run along private property or so remote that no roads exist. That makes access difficult. Arivaca, AZ is like that, a small community of ranchers and farmers.

There's over 600 miles of porous border but the media likes to show only those sections of hard barrier at ports of entry.

Beware of a man whose only pistol is a 1911, he's probably very good with it.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am wondering if Pres. Trump's speech last night might have caused a "bump up" in contributions to build the wall, and stand behind our President.

Posts: 6601 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by az4783054:

In many areas along the AZ southern border, the border is separated by nothing more than a few strands of barbed wire. Repairing it isn't expensive but it's hardly a barrier. It may run along private property or so remote that no roads exist. That makes access difficult. Arivaca, AZ is like that, a small community of ranchers and farmers.

There's over 600 miles of porous border but the media likes to show only those sections of hard barrier at ports of entry.

Yes, I understand. I have seen many parts of it. I am being somewhat oblique here, but my post was intended to invoke that wonderful lawyerly game of semantics. If something already exists, like a fence, then repairing and upgrading that structure, and extending it where needed, should fall under an existing budget item that doesn't require congressional approval. We don't have to call it a wall. It can be a 20 foot high concrete fence replacing older, broken-down or otherwise ineffective structures.

Posts: 8603 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post