SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Go Fund me to help build the wall ...... Snailmail address added for non GFM users. Moving dirt in April!! HBO vid pg 14.
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Go Fund me to help build the wall ...... Snailmail address added for non GFM users. Moving dirt in April!! HBO vid pg 14. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
^^^^
Contributed by nearly 250,000 individuals. That's a significant number, and only five days in. I wonder if the Dems and the Never Trumpers are worried yet, or if they still have their heads up their asses?

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9144 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
I just made a donation. I didn't give a big amount because I think it's primarily a show of support--I doubt that personal contributions like this will have a big impact on funding the Wall.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Showing support for this; the Mrs and I both showed our support.

Posts: 781 | Location: KC Metro MO | Registered: November 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
I also gave a donation,feels good to piss off demorats.

Posts: 22409 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
~ 60 million people voted for Trump.

If every single one of them did their share to donate just $20, that's $1.2 BILLION! And, I'm sure many folks can afford to donate more than just $20. So, $5 billion is easily reachable.

So, don't think that your contribution doesn't matter.

Q

Posts: 26342 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
quote:
Originally posted by Ozarkwoods:
You typed “We hit it, 1B”
To me hitting it means making the goal of 1B. Roll Eyes

If I may... I think what Skins was aiming to say was this:

"[If] we hit it, [then it's] $1B towards the wall AND a loud and clear message this is what America wants."

I could be wrong...

Sorry to be confusing.

If we hit stated goal of $1B, then it awesome and sends a strong message. If it doesn't but still raises something substantial, like in the seven or even figure range it still sends one hell of a message.

Either way it's something people have to take note of.

Big Grin I agree the higher the Go Fund me total goes the more it shows Washington Fuck you we want the wall. Even the people contributing $5 is just one more person saying I want the wall!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4829 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by newtoSig765:
^^^^
Contributed by nearly 250,000 individuals. That's a significant number, and only five days in. I wonder if the Dems and the Never Trumpers are worried yet, or if they still have their heads up their asses?

They still have their heads up their asses so far they are close to turning inside out. Thing of it is they love the stench.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4829 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
And let the media smear campaign of the vet starting the go fund me page begin!!!!!!

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/t...as-fake-news-n950636

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25408 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Black92LX:
And let the media smear campaign of the vet starting the go fund me page begin!!!!!!

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/t...as-fake-news-n950636

He is a conservative? Facebook didn't like what he was saying? His page got caught up in the censor sweep by the ever faithful lords of Facebook.

I am shocked, shocked I say!! How can this be!!?? We have all been duped. this guy is a **choking on the word** conservative. And a evil, not to be trusted, probably about to suffer a PTSD breakdown and murder millions in the immediate area, triple amputee veteran . Hurry folks, pass the Red Flag law so we can call this in and protect the innocent.

Let their feeble, and futile attempts propagate, now they can watch Jimmy Kimmel and sleep better at night knowing they have exposed this guy . . . what morons.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3588 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nojoy
posted Hide Post
$16,000,145.00

Posts: 1292 | Location: Marysville, WA 98271 | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not everyone can contribute a lot to this cause, but if it is only $5 or $10, even if it is only $1.00, you are

still showing all that you believe in building the wall, and most importantly, you believe in Pres Trump!! DJT

has sooooo many folks/organizations, etc. bad mouthing him daily, but when he sees that a LOT of Americans believe

in him and his wall.....well that will give him a boost!! It isn't just GOP that are sending in donations, and

Congress has to be looking at this response.

Posts: 6613 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
$16.2 million! Go baby go!

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10908 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
High standards,
low expectations
Picture of Surefire
posted Hide Post
I think y'all are nuts with this GFM nonsense.

The reward for hard work, is more hard work arcwelder76, 2013

Posts: 5252 | Location: Edmonton AB, Canada | Registered: July 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Surefire:

Merry Christmas to ya! It’s called patriotism. FO.

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10908 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:

Said a Canadian who has no stakes in the game.

Q

Posts: 26342 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Canada is fortunate in that they already have a wall. It's called The United States of America.

And yeah, it might be a little nuts, but then again, so was the idea of a President Trump in 2015.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:

Well you are insulated by the United States against the problems we face from our neighbors in Central America.

PS you guys have fences up along the border and make it way harder for people to enter your country than we do. Hell we can't even come into your country if we have had a DUI twenty years ago.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20813 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Surefire, you disappoint me. You seem like you have a good head on your shoulders. Your comments about American politics that I've seen from you in the past seem to be well thought out.

In this nation, people are fed up- absolutely, completely, entirely and in every way, fed the fuck up. You don't see the symbolism of working people in this country shaking a defiant fist in the faces of our fellow Americans who seek to destroy us.

This gesture makes people feel good. It makes us feel united in a cause. We know that we are not alone, and because of this, there is hope.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107498 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
posted Hide Post
Looking good fellow countryman!

FBLM LGB!

Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:

I tell ya what, Surefire: How 'bout we take all those people that get across our porous southern border and, as soon as they step over the line, without question or exception, simply put 'em on transport and drop 'em on your side of of our northern border?

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post