SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Go Fund me to help build the wall ...... Snailmail address added for non GFM users. Moving dirt in April!! HBO vid pg 14.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 15
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Go Fund me to help build the wall ...... Snailmail address added for non GFM users. Moving dirt in April!! HBO vid pg 14. Login/Join 
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 95flhr:
Over $1 million in two days.

Hopefully that pace increases...a lot. At this rate it will take about 27 years to hit 5 billion.

$1 million in two days is still pretty amazing. It just goes to show just how big a number 5 billion really is. At least to us small folk.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Interesting...

Total votes for Trump =~ 63,000,000
Funding Trump wants for wall = $5,000,000,000
Funding needed for wall / person = 5,000,000,000 / 63,000,000 = $79.35/voter

All people can't donate $80, I get that. Very few people know about the GFM, I get that. I'm pretty sure $5,000,000,000 is doable if folks knew about privately funding a wall. This GFM is not out of bounds. It probably needs to move to a better platform but it is a great idea.

Posts: 7523 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
It just goes to show just how big a number 5 billion really is. At least to us small folk.

If every person that voted for Trump gave $79.38, we'd be there.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15692 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
It's 1.5 million.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
$1.5M

Big Grin

This message has been edited. Last edited by: LS1 GTO,

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ozarkwoods:
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
My wife read that if the target amount isn’t reached, the donors will all be refunded. Think of the political mileage from this even if it does not hit the mark.

This is what Americans want. Despite the leftists trying to deny them safety and security. And the fake news venues can’t stop the message.

Yep either way a huge win!

We hit it, $1 M towards the wall AND a loud and clear message this is what America wants. If not, still sends a super strong message that we want border security.

Fixed it for you lol

Let me fix it back for you. The goal is a billion dollars, not a million. It hit a million in a couple days.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jcsabolt2
posted Hide Post
Very simple way to fund the wall indefinitely...TAX every person crossing that boarder coming or going a $5 tax dedicated to funding and maintaining the wall indefinitley. I don't know how many million cross the boarder in a year, but I'm guessing it would not take too long to fund the entire length.

----------
“Nobody can ever take your integrity away from you. Only you can give up your integrity.” H. Norman Schwarzkopf

Posts: 3623 | Registered: July 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
They have now created a separate Facebook page. It’s over $1.5 million now. MAGA

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10895 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
This thing looks like it's got some legs.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
^^^

Yep.

quote:
Originally posted by coloradohunter44:
They have now created a separate Facebook page. It’s over $1.5 million now. MAGA

Over quarter million in the past half hour, to 1.75

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
My wife read that if the target amount isn’t reached, the donors will all be refunded. Think of the political mileage from this even if it does not hit the mark

This is what Americans want. Despite the leftists trying to deny them safety and security. And the fake news venues can’t stop the message.

Yep either way a huge win!

We hit it, $1 M towards the wall AND a loud and clear message this is what America wants. If not, still sends a super strong message that we want border security.

Fixed it for you lol

Let me fix it back for you. The goal is a billion dollars, not a million. It hit a million in a couple days.

You typed “We hit it, 1B”
To me hitting it means making the goal of 1B.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4810 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
To me hitting it means making the goal of 1B. Roll Eyes

If I may... I think what Skins was aiming to say was this:

"[If] we hit it, [then it's] $1B towards the wall AND a loud and clear message this is what America wants."

I could be wrong...

God bless America.

Posts: 13425 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

TWO meelion dollars...

G'nite, America!

Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
I have added my $25 to the pile. I pledge $25 per billion raised. So when they start the next phase for the 2nd B, I will donate another $25 and on until the damn wall is funded and built.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3574 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Bender. We all appreciate your enthusiasm, but Over 37 thousand folks have donated in 3 days. This things gonna happen with or without your support. I’m Glad you have some pals in the know, maybe you should go visit with them now. Thanks for looking out for us. By the way, I heard it rained and your bridge got washed out.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10895 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
Bender, do you like it here? If so, you may want to tone down your rhetoric, lest an eagle display his dislike of your comments.

Posts: 6872 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
quote:
We all appreciate your enthusiasm

Not all of us.

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
quote:
To me hitting it means making the goal of 1B. Roll Eyes

If I may... I think what Skins was aiming to say was this:

"[If] we hit it, [then it's] $1B towards the wall AND a loud and clear message this is what America wants."

I could be wrong...

Sorry to be confusing.

If we hit stated goal of $1B, then it awesome and sends a strong message. If it doesn't but still raises something substantial, like in the seven or even figure range it still sends one hell of a message.

Either way it's something people have to take note of.

PS BenderR, piss off and let us have some fun.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vote the
BASTIDS OUT!
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
I'm gonna send part of my DAV check when I get it next month.

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]

Posts: 2401 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
I love that it is burning people up. I am even visiting every.single.MSN liberal front that has the article posted and clicking and sharing it. Why? because they see it, they see people are interested in it. Their little statistical probability matrix that states if X of a population group write a letter then Y is the true number. So they KNOW how important this is to the people, and it burns them up inside.
Let the shenanigans continue Smile

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3574 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post