SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Go Fund me to help build the wall ...... Snailmail address added for non GFM users. Moving dirt in April!! HBO vid pg 14.
Page 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Go Fund me to help build the wall ...... Snailmail address added for non GFM users. Moving dirt in April!! HBO vid pg 14. Login/Join 
Picture of nojoy
posted Hide Post
As many as 60,000 Illegals crossing a month in Texas alone:

While scouting potential sites to build our border wall we encountered a group of about 30 Hondurans who had just illegally crossed into the United States
Out of nowhere, illegals started coming out of the bushes

Our team was out scouting potential locations for our first segment of border wall when we got to see firsthand exactly why we need to build a wall. As we were driving along the border on a privately owned piece of land, a member of our team noticed some movement in the bushes along the side of the road. About thirty immigrants walked out of the bushes.

Members of Law Enforcement we've spoken with in Texas have told us that as many as 60,000 illegals cross every MONTH, and that's just in Texas.

Below is some of the video our team captured.
We Accidentally Ran Into A Flood Of Migrants At The Border...

Brian and members of the WeBuildTheWall team record their reaction after BFrom right to left: Angel Mom Mary Ann Mendoza, Sheriff David Clarke, Kris Kobach, Brian Kolfage, Tom Tancredo

Two of the Angel Families who sit on our advisory recorded a special message for you.

WeBuildTheWall's amazing Jennifer Lawrence talked to Kris Kobach about his call with President Trump.

You can enjoy both those videos by clicking below:
Kansas Sec. of State, Kris Kobach, has Message About Building The Wall
Angel Families Mary Ann Mendoza and Steve Ronnebeck
Kris Kobach was also on Fox News last night with Shannon Bream and did a great job representing our project! He'll be on Fox News again tonight with Martha MacCallum!

As exciting as all this news is, I've got even more exciting news to share with you a little later today.

In the meantime please keep donating and sharing the campaign at www.gofundme.com/thetrumpwall

Thank you and God Bless,
Brian Kolfage
President WeBuildTheWall, Inc.

If you would like to make an additional donation by check please make it payable to:

WeBuildTheWall Inc.

PO Box 131567

Houston, TX, 77219-1567

Posts: 1292 | Location: Marysville, WA 98271 | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Keep this going. This video hits the nail on the head.

https://www.facebook.com/WeFun...7¬if_t=live_video

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10895 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
posted Hide Post
WeFund The Wall shared a post.
3 hrs ·
The WeFund The Wall team is heading down to Arizona this week and holding a Town Hall while we're in Tucson! Please come if you're in the area, it'll be a great night of Q&A about our plans and progress building the wall.
Image may contain: 4 people, people smiling
We Build The Wall IncLike Page
3 hrs ·
The We Build The Wall Inc team is heading down to Arizona this week and holding a Town Hall while we're in Tucson! Please come if you're in the area, it'll be a great night of Q&A about our plans and progress building the wall.

Taken off the Facebook page. It's coming folks.

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10895 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
posted Hide Post
Time to drop another small donation to Brian if you folks can spare it. They are still working on this and things are happening. Check the site for info.

https://www.gofundme.com/TheTrumpWall

Thanks everyone!!

FBLM LGB!

Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
posted Hide Post
Steve Bannon's involvement with the wall.

They are working on it. It does take some time.

And yes the so called journalist is an ass.

FBLM LGB!

Picture of nojoy
posted Hide Post
Great video. That WALL needs to be built one way or another. And yes that reporter was acting like an ass or playing devils advocate.

Posts: 1292 | Location: Marysville, WA 98271 | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
I just read that my state (Texas) is seriously considering building its own Wall, using its "Rainy Day" fund. I didn't know we had one of those or that it had that kind of money in it, but I guess it would be money well spent.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
posted Hide Post
Things are still happening folks. I’m proud of everyone here who has helped to keep this going.

FBLM LGB!

Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
posted Hide Post
More updates.

https://webuildthewall.news/border-wall-update/

Looking forward to seeing some iron going up!

FBLM LGB!

Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
posted Hide Post

FBLM LGB!

Picture of nojoy
posted Hide Post
Update:

One of the best things about taking on this project has been all of the incredible people I've been able to meet who support securing America's borders.

Mary Ann Mendoza lost her son, a Mesa police officer, when a criminal illegal alien killed him while driving drunk. She is on a mission to save other families the anguish of losing a loved-one to someone who has no business being in our country. We are so lucky to have her on WeBuildTheWall's advisory board!

Just a little while ago, President Trump shared an editorial she wrote for the Scottsdale independent. Check it out!

I'm also excited to tell you that we've got two Town Halls coming up next week. Our team will be in Cincinnati on Tuesday and Detroit on Thursday. If you're in the area we'd love to meet you in person. Register at the links below!

If you aren't in the area the town halls will be broadcast live on One America News Network (OANN), Gateway Pundit, and WeBuildTheWall's YouTube and Facebook accounts. Make sure to tune in to get the latest updates from Steve Bannon, Sheriff Clarke, Brandon Darby, and the rest of your WeBuildTheWall team!
Facebook ‌ Twitter ‌ Instagram ‌ YouTube ‌

Thu, Mar 14, 2019 7:00 PM EST
Michigan We Build The Wall Townhall
Faith Baptist Church, Warren
Tickets

Tue, Mar 12, 2019 7:00 PM EST
Ohio (Cincinnati/Dayton) We Build The Wall Town Hall
Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza, Cincinnati
Tickets
Thank you and God bless,
Brian Kolfage
President WeBuildTheWall Inc.

Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
posted Hide Post
Thx for update nojoy. We need to keep after this!

FBLM LGB!

Picture of nojoy
posted Hide Post
https://ca.gofundme.com/TheTrumpWall

The contributions keep trickling in, but things seem to have stalled out a bit. At this rate, it will be years until we see even $100,000,000. I still have hope that Brian meets his goal. I keep checking every week to see if the amount has hit $21,0000,000 yet. Not sure why the contributions slowed so abruptly.

Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
posted Hide Post
Time for an update

Moving dirt in April!

FBLM LGB!

Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
posted Hide Post

Sounds exciting !

Finally your money is going to work.

FBLM LGB!

Picture of nojoy
posted Hide Post
Just read the new update. Wow. Last time I checked, the donations were under $21,000,000. Now it’s $26,117,465.00.

Cool

Picture of Yellow Jacket
posted Hide Post
So, now that a wall has actually been constructed through this GoFundMe endeavor, all who have had any part in this are now "xenophobes." According to Mary Sanchez anyway.

HooRay! We can add this to our title of "Deplorables."

https://www.roanoke.com/opinio...e7-ab727eb381b0.html

God's mercy: NOT getting what we deserve!
God's grace: Getting what we DON'T deserve!

"If the enemy is in range, so are you." - Infantry Journal

Bob
P239 40 S&W
Endowment NRA
Viet Nam '69-'70

Posts: 1099 | Location: Fayette County, GA | Registered: April 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nojoy
posted Hide Post
Watching MSNBC now just because Rep Will Hurd (R)TX is talking. Apparently he’s tired of all the WINNING going on and retiring. He sounds like a Rhino and he’s against the WALL. We’ll see him
run for President in 2024. Lol

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nojoy:
Watching MSNBC now just because Rep Will Hurd (R)TX is talking. Apparently he’s tired of all the WINNING going on and retiring. He sounds like a Rhino and he’s against the WALL.

Draining the swamp?

Posts: 7524 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nojoy
posted Hide Post
An update from the Founder of We Build The Wall:

To the supporters of We Build The Wall:

Today marks the 10 month point since the inception of We Build the Wall, and I wanted to update you on our progress.

As you know, we completed our first major wall section in Sunland Park, New Mexico, in June 2019. We constructed a state-of-the-art, 18-foot-tall, steel-bollard border barrier that blocked one of the worst human- and drug-smuggling corridors in the El Paso Sector. The construction of this barrier immediately altered the entire region's flow of illegal drugs and illegal migrants coming into the United States. We have received an incredible outpouring of heartfelt thanks and support from local Border Patrol and other law enforcement officers who have corroborated the effectiveness of your border wall.

It has been an incredible journey being able to help citizens of our country. We knew that the situation on the border was bad. But working on this project in Sunland Park and seeing the drug smuggling corridors made clear that the border security crisis is even worse than we thought.

As you may remember when we formed the We Build the Wall 501c4 organization, we took on an important mission in addition to building sections of border wall. As I announced on January 11, 2019, “Our mission is to unite private citizens that share a common belief in providing national security for our Southern Border through the construction, administration and maintenance of physical barriers inhibiting illegal entry into the United States.” Uniting citizens who share our interest in border security requires reaching to like-minded citizens and educating the public about the need for border barriers. With those objectives in mind we held educational town hall events. Additionally, we hosted a nationally recognized immigration symposium, and brought in Donald Trump Jr to speak at our recently-completed wall. We have been working diligently to raise awareness of the humanitarian crisis at our border and unite all citizens who share our belief in the value of physical barriers on the border.

But our most important mission remains building new sections of wall. We are deep into the planning of Projects #2 and #3, which are coming soon. Those sections of border wall will also have a major impact when completed. Both projects are complicated in nature and require a lot of extra planning before we break ground. We cannot release exact locations due to security concerns, but rest assured we are working hard to ensure no one can target us like we saw with our first construction phase. As with Project #1, we will begin building and get the job done without a lot of fanfare in advance.

This is where we are today, and we look forward to sharing the exciting news about these projects soon.
Thank you and God Bless,

Brian Kolfage
President WeBuildTheWall