SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Do you like cilantro ?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Do you like cilantro ? Login/Join 
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
goes great with a bowl of oxtail soup.

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
Tastes like the smell of a new pair of sneakers.

AND I LOVE IT!

I’m odd.

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3620 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Since it seems to be essential for most Mexican dishes, it probably accounts for why I don't care for most of them (that, and the dislike for cheese).

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:

Told wifey about this thread, then started making dinner. Asked if it smelled good. She said it smelled like soap. Forgot I mentioned the thread, was like really? What? Then it hit me, SF thread? Yeah, just fucking with you. Whew.

She's funny. Big Grin

Posts: 10913 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Love it!. I'll eat it, drink it, smoke it, snort it. .

Posts: 5906 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: September 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by trapper189:

It's interesting how many people know what soap tastes like. Confused
I was five years old, in kindergarten, and had not really learned that there are words that we do not use.

I overheard some other kids talking, and picked up on how they referred to one of my classmates.

I got home, my mother asked how school had been that day, and I replied, "It was fun. My partner today was a nigger."

I immediately found out what soap tastes like.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30647 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bubbatime:
I made a big batch of fresh salsa today with lots of garlic and cilantro. Then made cilantro lime chicken tacos with fresh salsa for dinner. I LOVE cilantro and could eat it by itself.
What time is dinner? Big Grin

... stirred anti-clockwise.

Posts: 2078 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by trapper189:
It's interesting how many people know what soap tastes like. Confused
I never had my mouth washed out with soap (learned early not to use bad words--didn't hear many actually, as my folks weren't prone to use them). I found that I actually liked the taste of some soaps--my favorite was Lifebuoy. That being said, I don't like cilantro.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post