SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Female Sergeant at a Brooklyn precinct is under investigation for allegedly stuffing a pair of her panties into a male Officer's mouth
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Female Sergeant at a Brooklyn precinct is under investigation for allegedly stuffing a pair of her panties into a male Officer's mouth Login/Join 
posted

A ball-busting female boss at a Brooklyn precinct is under investigation for allegedly stuffing a pair of her panties into a male colleague’s mouth, police sources told The Post on Monday.

Sgt. Ann Marie Guerra, the second-in-command at the 72nd Precinct Detectives Squad, flipped out on Detective Victor Falcon when he complained about her leaving her underwear all over the unisex locker room, sources said.

“They are f–king clean!” the 38-year-old married mom of two allegedly roared Oct. 7 — as she shoved a pair of her panties into Falcon’s mouth, a source said.

A complaint was filed against Guerra with the NYPD’s Equal Employment Opportunity Office three days later.

“She had an EEO put on her by the precinct detective-unit lieutenant for literally putting her panties in a fellow male detective’s open mouth,” a source said.

Other detectives in the station house have “objected to her leaving her panties on the unisex shower knob and outside her locker for all to see. The lockers are unisex, too,” the source added.

Guerra has groused about her male colleagues’ manhoods on Facebook, including on Sept. 11, a police source said.

“She has been on social media spouting man-hating rhetoric about fellow sergeants having ‘little d–ks,’ ” the source said.

Her raunchy comment was made on a Facebook post of a New York Post story from earlier this month, about an NYPD officer suing the city for shaming her about pumping breast milk on the job.

Guerra didn’t immediately return messages seeking comment.

Falcon could not be reached.

Posts: 12681 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Fuck it, sexual harassment flows both ways.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
ick

Posts: 107576 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get busy living
or get busy dying!
Picture of heathtx
posted Hide Post
And just how will Octavia Macarena Cortez spin this in favor of the woman?

Posts: 1233 | Location: Rockwall County (God's Country) TX | Registered: February 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Female Sergeant is toast. Sexual harassment works both ways.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GWbiker:
Sexual harassment works both ways.
That's right. Both ways. In and out.

Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Define "clean" Eek

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10586 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
It's amazing how nasty it can be when it's a woman harassing men. I've seen female supervisors be absolutely vicious to men.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Gee, I wonder if she was an EEO hire...

It would be wonderful if she was an EEO hire and EEO fire. Big Grin Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Posts: 13109 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
There's nothing sexier than a woman who wants her own set of balls- and for them to be bigger than yours.

Am I right, guys? Damn right.

posted Hide Post
Think of the grief this poor guy is catching from the fellow cops. I can imagine the creative nicknames. I mean did she tackle the guy and pry open his jaws??

Posts: 17234 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
It's amazing how nasty it can be when it's a woman harassing men. I've seen female supervisors be absolutely vicious to men.

I worked with one. A full fledged Lesbian (Captain) who was responsible for three good male supervisors taking an early retirement.

She was vicious. Officers would phone ahead to inform others of her travel.

She ended up as Superintendent of the Prison and since retired.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
Think of the grief this poor guy is catching from the fellow cops. I can imagine the creative nicknames. I mean did she tackle the guy and pry open his jaws??

I was kind of wondering how she forced them in his mouth too. That seems odd, but regardless..

Posts: 8621 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ok so I will ask the elephant in the room question.

How come the cop getting the panties stuffed in his mouth just did not kick her ass?

Make it count

Posts: 1412 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: November 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
“She has been on social media spouting man-hating rhetoric about fellow sergeants having ‘little d–ks,’ ”

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29695 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by alreadydead:
Ok so I will ask the elephant in the room question.

How come the cop getting the panties stuffed in his mouth just did not kick her ass?

Because her balls are bigger then his. He could have swiped her arm off to the side as it was getting close to his face but didn’t.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4835 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
“She has been on social media spouting man-hating rhetoric about fellow sergeants having ‘little d–ks,’ ”

Yet they are still probably bigger than hers, which is the source of her anger.

Posts: 8621 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
Well, I guess the good news is that she wasn't in them at the time.

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3762 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GWbiker:
Female Sergeant is toast. Sexual harassment works both ways.

I’m not going to hold my breath.

Posts: 516 | Registered: October 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Nasty woman.

Q

Posts: 26381 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post