SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    *FOUND* Missing Teen: Indianapolis members / prayers please.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

*FOUND* Missing Teen: Indianapolis members / prayers please. Login/Join 
posted
A friend of my daughter went missing in Indianapolis Saturday night. She was there with family.

https://www.theindychannel.com...tone-at-the-crossing

I think prayers would be helpful as would an open eye.

Looks like she has been found / ran away to-with some guy online. Being 18 they can't make her go home; but I don't think its a good situation at all.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Augen,

Posts: 1754 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: August 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather have luck
than skill any day
Picture of mjlennon
posted Hide Post
Hope and pray she’s just confused and lost and that she’s found safe and sound today.

Posts: 1826 | Location: Fayetteville, Georgia | Registered: December 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
From the link:

UPDATE: Thank you so much for everyone's support, thoughts, and prayers. Our family truly appreciates it. There has been some new information learned about Sarah's disappearance. It is a great possibility that she was talking to a male online and is in grave danger. If you have any information please contact National Center for Missing and Exploited Children or (317) 748-9337

Posts: 6661 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
Thinking good thoughts and keeping an eye open for Sarah.

Posts: 4818 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
Prayers Sent

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent.
My God, I can't imagine anything more horrible as a parent.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15251 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Prayers up

Posts: 26900 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of katndog
posted Hide Post
prayers sent

Posts: 2629 | Location: CT | Registered: October 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent. I am also in the Indy area and will keep a look out.

Posts: 1219 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
Add my prayers also, scary times...

Posts: 3851 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
Prayers and thoughts for that family.

Posts: 7354 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
Found Safe! Thank You Jesus!

https://www.theindychannel.com...meone-she-met-online

Posts: 4697 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Amen!

Posts: 26900 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Good news!

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30659 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Thank God for that.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12772 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old, Slow,
but Lucky!
Picture of dsmack
posted Hide Post
Thank God, and excellent work searching, as well!

It would be a benefit to all here if the OP edited the Title to reflect this successful outcome...
Don

Posts: 3418 | Location: Spokane, WA | Registered: March 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
Good to see!

Posts: 6619 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
Good news!

Posts: 4818 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is good to hear. Many times I hear about kids meeting grown men and the kids have no idea or think about the danger.

Posts: 6883 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post