SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Any VA members going to lobby day on 1/20?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any VA members going to lobby day on 1/20? Login/Join 
Bunch of savages
in this town
Picture of ASKSmith
posted
Slight thread drift.

Although I don’t live in VA anymore, I have been following this closely. This could possibly be a historic event, and I’m expecting a crowed of 100,000 to show up.

Hopefully they (pro-2A supporters) protest peacefully, and not what the media wants to glorify.

Stay strong VA Brothers in Arms.
Smith

-----------------
I apologize now...

Posts: 10552 | Registered: December 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
I am.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
I’m trying. I have a procedure on my back the Friday before so I have to see how I feel.

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cruising the
Highway to Hell
Picture of 95flhr
posted Hide Post
Yes I’ll be there.

“Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.”
― Ronald Reagan

Retired old fart

Posts: 6474 | Location: Near the Beaverdam in VA | Registered: February 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
I'll be there,

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10409 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes!!!

Posts: 1101 | Location: Toano, Va.  | Registered: January 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Emailed with DSgrouse earlier. He's coming too. I suggested lunch or beers. Anyone else who wants to meet up afterwards would be awesome or meetup and attend as a group.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’ll be there. This will be my tenth Lobby Day.

I’m leading Team 10, visiting these folks:

Sen. Creigh Deeds (D-25)
Sen. John Edwards (D-21)
Sen. Emmett Hanger (R-24)
Sen. Louise Lucas (D-18)
Sen. Ryan McDougle (R-04)
Sen. Mark Obenshain (R-26)
Sen. Frank Ruff (R-15)
Del. Chris Hurst (D-12)

Posts: 311 | Location: Virginia | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Plan to be there.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
I'll be there with at least 5 family members. My neighbor and his dad will be there as well. It's gonna be a good turnout for sure.

Posts: 2824 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Life's too short to
live by the rules
posted Hide Post
I’ll be there with a buddy.

Posts: 1693 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: August 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In spirit, yes. Physically no. I live in Fairfax County, not that far from VCDL's address, maybe six miles. I'm retired, but plan to call them tomorrow morning to see if they need office volunteers even if I'm just taking out the trash cans and cleaning the bathrooms.

May the attendance be more than 100K.

Posts: 3202 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
I plan to be there. About five us going out together.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3575 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too clever by half
Picture of jigray3
posted Hide Post
Come hell or high water.

"We have a system that increasingly taxes work, and increasingly subsidizes non-work" - Milton Friedman

Posts: 10350 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: December 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of caneau
posted Hide Post
Most likely yes.

Posts: 5326 | Location: The Virginia side of DC | Registered: February 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
Just posted this in the sanctuary county thread.

As I mentioned there the writer can be viewed as having his TF hat a bit tight but his overall message is one to take into account.

https://www.americanpartisan.o...f-all-buffalo-jumps/

If you go take care and watch out for who you are standing near.

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
I'll be there with the wife, we have our bus tickets, and VCDL gear.

Last Sat., the "Fairfax delegation" held a public comments session at the Ffx. Co. Govt. Center. Large turnout of 2A supporters. Even though the speakers were mostly special interest groups begging for money, the pols were clearly impressed/alarmed by the number of people sporting Guns Save Lives stickers. I suspect the Lobby Day will be even more impressive.

Posts: 6398 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Got my bus ticket, leaving from the Staunton WalHell early that morning.

Posts: 13735 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
The GF and I are planning to go.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15471 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
For those of us not taking the bus, what is the plan for parking? I can't remember where I parked when I went a few years ago.

Posts: 2824 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post