SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein arrested and charged with sex trafficking
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 34

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein arrested and charged with sex trafficking Login/Join 
Banned
posted Hide Post
Seems he and Clinton enjoy the same "sport".

No good deed
goes unpunished
Picture of cheesegrits
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 220-9er:
One of the British Royals, Prince something or other, could have problems.

That would be Prince Andrew, Queen Elizabeth's third child.

A woman named Virginia Roberts claimed Epstein pressured her into having sex with Prince Andrew back in 2001 when she was only 17.

Posts: 2680 | Location: The Carolinas | Registered: June 08, 2010Report This Post
Picture of bigmule
posted Hide Post
truly the best news all year..skin him alive and put it on TV.

The libs in this state freaked when I called this out last election cycle as to WHY I was never endorsing/voting for a Clinton...

Happy to hear he busted on Trumps watch.

Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
He’s in the big house now

Posts: 13796 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Report This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:

They will have to keep Epstein alive.

Posts: 2824 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Report This Post
Do the next
right thing
Picture of bobtheelf
posted Hide Post
I would have him under 24 hour surveillance and heavy guard until the case is entirely resolved.

Posts: 3653 | Location: Nashville | Registered: July 23, 2012Report This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mutedblade:

That's no joke. If the UK Royals are also involved, then it is reasonable to think other powerful people around the world are also involved.

Posts: 8602 | Registered: September 26, 2013Report This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
I say he rolls over easy and throws all his less famous perverts under the bus for a reduced Sentence

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Report This Post
Only dead fish
go with the flow
Picture of pessimist
posted Hide Post
This is someone that was well connected to many rich and powerful people, including prominent democrats. Those people could have been implicated so he basically got off with a slap on the wrist and a sweeping under the rug.

So, why is this happening? I know that the federal prosecutors in Manhattan aren't trying to destroy Bill Clinton. And I know it's not because they give a shit about justice or the victims. So it's either another attempt at Trump in some way or it's Trump striking back at his enemies over the failed coup. I sure hope it's the latter Big Grin .

Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
Clinton has issued a predenial.

Here's the denial:

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Report This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Shanked in the Manhattan House of detention...

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8318 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Report This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Bahahah! Fidelio!! Big Grin

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Report This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pessimist:
So, why is this happening? I know that the federal prosecutors in Manhattan aren't trying to destroy Bill Clinton. And I know it's not because they give a shit about justice or the victims. So it's either another attempt at Trump in some way or it's Trump striking back at his enemies over the failed coup. I sure hope it's the latter Big Grin .

I admit the first thing that came to my cynical mind was it was a run at Trump because he is logged onto Epstein's plane one time. I think the Democrat machine and the never Trumper's would put Bill Clinton in jail if it meant they could get Trump in with him.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8504 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Report This Post
Picture of 226Reasons
posted Hide Post
Lolita Express Flight Logs

Epstein's Little Black Book

Check the flight logs, Bill is in there 26 times, I believe it's 4 or 5 times without SS. Are his former SS detail going to end up Arkancided?

Posts: 1327 | Location: TN | Registered: March 09, 2009Report This Post
Do the next
right thing
Picture of bobtheelf
posted Hide Post
I don't care who goes down with him. If it's true, they can rot in prison no matter what else they've done.

Posts: 3653 | Location: Nashville | Registered: July 23, 2012Report This Post
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
Out of an abundance of caution, I'm going to suggest maybe we should all just wait for this to shake out a bit more before we build any real strong opinions (consider the Robert Kraft deal). Let's see where all this goes...

I only have one strong opinion. Anyone who "messed" with underage girls (or boys) needs to spend the rest of their life in prison. I don't give a damn what party they are in or how rich and connected they are. I don't care how many "good things" they believe they have done for the world. F 'em. And I hope the feds do not give Epstein a sweet deal to flip on his buddies. The only deal they should offer that bastard is letting him spend the rest of his life in solitary, instead of being dropped in the general pop. He might last a week there, if he is lucky. What a monster.

186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
quote:

I admit the first thing that came to my cynical mind was it was a run at Trump because he is logged onto Epstein's plane one time. I think the Democrat machine and the never Trumper's would put Bill Clinton in jail if it meant they could get Trump in with him.

Why would Trump's appointee at SDNY be "making a run" at him? This is much bigger than that, and so far it seems Trump is not in the crosshairs. Clinton sure is. Watch the rats scurry when the light shines. This is going to be epic.

Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
If Trump was in any way implicated or even strongly suspected, the dems would be shrieking it from the highest mountains.

My first impulse is to think that there are a lot of very worried rich perverts out there that are starting to sweat bullets. I’m really hoping that this is the final coffin nail in the Clinton crime syndicate.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Report This Post
Only dead fish
go with the flow
Picture of pessimist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FishOn:
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
quote:

Why would Trump's appointee at SDNY be "making a run" at him? This is much bigger than that, and so far it seems Trump is not in the crosshairs. Clinton sure is. Watch the rats scurry when the light shines. This is going to be epic.

It certainly wouldn't be the first time that an appointee acted contrary to the goals of the administration and pursued their own agenda. I'm not saying that's happening here but it can't be dismissed out of hand. For now, I'm going with payback to the Clintons and other Democrat traitors because Barr has recused himself.

The MSM is already attempting to make a connection with Trump or anyone in his circle. Already mentioned on Fake News CNN were Kelly Ann Conway and Sarah Sanders. Yeah, they're working overtime. They discussed Bill Clinton for a moment and then went down a list of names in the Trump Administration that ever appeared in the same city as this creep.

Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Roll Eyes

Wikipedia Users Editing Epstein’s Bio to Remove Democratic Party Connections

“The past was alterable. The past never had been altered. Oceania was at war with Eastasia. Oceania had always been at war with Eastasia.”

― George Orwell, 1984

Posts: 33601 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post