SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein arrested and charged with sex trafficking
Page 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 34

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein arrested and charged with sex trafficking Login/Join 
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
The guy spent a lifetime collecting dirt on people in positions of power and wealth

Some of that dirt may have been 'cleaned' as there has been a lot of activity at pedo island over the last month... before the feds showed up a couple of days ago.

Virgin Islands Senator: ‘Evidence’ from Epstein’s Estate ‘May Have Been Lost’

This Tuesday, July 9, 2019 photo shows a view of Little St. James Island, in the U. S. Virgin Islands, a property owned by Jeffrey Epstein.
AP Photo/Gianfranco Gaglione

Evidence of Jeffrey Epstein’s crimes and operations “may have been lost,” warned U.S. Virgin Islands Sen. Oakland Benta (D) in a Monday interview on SiriusXM’s Breitbart News Tonight with host Rebecca Mansour and special guest host Matt Boyle.

“What’s going on here is what should have happened a long time ago,” said Benta of federal authorities investigating an island owned by Epstein. “As a result of all that has transpired, the federal government decided [to investigate] now, whether it’s too late or not — because there have been so many people on the island since Mr. Epstein has been incarcerated and, at the same time, there’s valuable information, evidence-wise, that we may have lost.”

https://www.breitbart.com/radi...-estate-may-be-lost/

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24071 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Report This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
Some of that dirt may have been 'cleaned' as there has been a lot of activity at pedo island over the last month... before the feds showed up a couple of days ago.

I hadn't thought about it until Para asked a few pages back if there is a chance this might be a second raid. If not, the VERY late investigation of the island is just another element in the perfect storm. The stars sure seem to be aligned for someone(s) in power. Anyone seen George Soros lately? LOL. On the other hand, who knows what kind of international and legal wrangling it took to even get onto the island.

Posts: 4697 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Report This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
I heard a one armed man was seen in the area. Big Grin

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14036 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Report This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:

Calvin and Hobbes?
Big Grin

Did you catch this part at the beginning?:

"Washington TP Roll, William Watterson, Thursday on some date."

Posts: 10913 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Report This Post
Picture of fvyellowbird
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hobbs:
LOL. On the other hand, who knows what kind of international and legal wrangling it took to even get onto the island.

Isn’t this house located in the US Virgin Islands? So I would think that it’s no different than if it was on the US mainland.

Hell, is other people! J-P S

Posts: 1140 | Location: St Simons Island, Georgia USA! | Registered: October 22, 2010Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
That's a good question- do Federal courts have the right to issue search warrants in all US territories?

Posts: 107505 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Elements of the U.S. Virgin Islands’ government were complicit in Epstein’s crimes, determined Benta.

Benta remarked, “I do pray that once the investigation has taken place, as a result of so many people within this territory who are the leadership of this government, of this territory, hiding behind curtains as parasites, and … bringing young ladies to our shores from elsewhere and destroying their lives at will, with passion, without consideration for the child’s soul. And many individuals who participated in these acts are fathers themselves; they have children as well.”

“I’m very upset that our very government leadership, stewardship of this government, who are part of it — participated and turned a blind eye for financial gain,” stated Benta.

Roll Eyes Sure Benta, sure. Just like the clown show in Puerto Rico.

Me thinks you're using this moment to grab the spotlight in an attempt to one-up those who you politically dislike. You're all complicit, and you all benefited by courting slugs like Epstein. Try not to hurt yourself by saying 'I told you so.'

Posts: 14637 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Report This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
That's a good question- do Federal courts have the right to issue search warrants in all US territories?

Yes.

Rule 41. Search and Seizure
(5) a magistrate judge having authority in any district where activities related to the crime may have occurred, or in the District of Columbia, may issue a warrant for property that is located outside the jurisdiction of any state or district, but within any of the following:

(A) a United States territory, possession, or commonwealth;

https://www.law.cornell.edu/rules/frcrmp/rule_41

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24071 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Report This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8615 | Registered: September 26, 2013Report This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
quote:
hat's a good question- do Federal courts have the right to issue search warrants in all US territories?

Wow, 87,000 posts. Congratulations, its a milestone. Much better than the Jeffrey Epstein stuff.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18387 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Report This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Evidence of Jeffrey Epstein’s crimes and operations “may have been lost,” warned U.S. Virgin Islands Sen. Oakland Benta (D)

Many pages ago in this thread I posted videos and some pics of a drone flyover of the island that showed evidence of renovations happening on the island, some of it even pre-dating Epstein’s arrest. That was hardly a secret over a month ago. That they’re only now searching it is a head scratcher. “May have been lost”? It would be hard to imagine that vital evidence wasn’t removed or destroyed.

Posts: 17114 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Report This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
HERE IT IS: Complete List of Inconsistencies in Prison Policy Surrounding Jeffrey Epstein’s Death

by Jim Hoft August 15, 2019 352 Comments

Epstein was the highest profile prisoner in the US prison system.

On Tuesday the autopsy revealed Epstein suffered broken bones in his neck common in homicide by strangulation.

Since his death we have learned a number of things that make you question this man’s death.
Here is a Complete List of Inconsistencies in Prison Policy Surrounding Jeffrey Epstein’s Death:

** Epstein said he was considering cooperating in “naming names” in his international sex ring
** He was found unconscious in his prison cell just three weeks earlier
** Two days prior to his death documents released for the first time implicated several top Democrats in his pedo sex ring
** He was taken off suicide watch after a failed attempt just two weeks earlier
** He was in isolation (unusual for a suicidal individual)
** The cameras malfunctioned — There is no video
** Even Mexico had video of El Chapo’s escape from prison
** Then later we hear the cameras showed the guards did not do rounds? Which is it?
** The prison guards had worked several extra shifts last week
** One prison guard on his floor was not even a certified guard
** The prison guards “forgot” to check on Epstein
** The prison guards slept through their shift
** The guards did not check Epstein for several hours
** There were reports of screaming the morning Epstein died
** The MCC had not seen a successful suicide in 40 years
** Epstein said he was the victim of attempted murder three weeks ago
** Epstein’s former roommate is facing mass murder charges
** Epstein had dirt on numerous globalist elites
** Epstein was not given paper sheets
** Epstein had sheets in his cell to hang himself
** Epstein was not suicidal according to medical professionals
** Epstein told his lawyers on Friday, a day before his death, “See you Sunday.”
** Epstein’s former roommate heard nothing
** Epstein reportedly had to get on his knees to hang himself from his bed
** Epstein autopsy showed broken bones in neck common in strangulation deaths

This prison obviously suffered a breakdown in official policy.

And now the liberal media and Marco Rubio believe you are a conspiracy theorist for questioning Epstein’s death.

LINK to Gateway Pundit article: https://www.thegatewaypundit.c...frey-epsteins-death/

Posts: 4697 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Report This Post
Too soon old,
too late smart
posted Hide Post
quote:
Wow, 87,000 posts. Congratulations, its a milestone. Much better than the Jeffrey Epstein stuff.

Yeah, he does seem to have a lot to say about what goes on around here. Guess that’s why this is such a peaceful little place. Big Grin

Posts: 4757 | Location: Southern Texas | Registered: May 17, 2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I generally think conspiracy are BS but this one has more credibility than most. Law of averages says one should be right every now and again. What's that old saying about just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean someone's not out to get you.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Oooh, 'inconsistencies'! Dang!

Um, say, Hobbs- just looking at some of the entries. Tell me how these things are inconsistencies:

• Epstein said he was the victim of attempted murder three weeks ago
  • Epstein’s former roommate is facing mass murder charges
  • Epstein had dirt on numerous globalist elites

Umm, the author of that piece is having trouble with the definition of the word 'inconsistencies'. The things I cited, I just pulled out of the list at random. Let's go down the whole list and see which of these 'inconsistencies' are merely bits of data.

The author of that piece is trying way too hard to be taken seriously.

"Epstein had dirt on numerous globalist elites" How is that inconsistent? Inconsistent with what?? Itself??

"Epstein’s former roommate is facing mass murder charges" Wow, what a bombshell. A murderer is housed in a Federal prison. Err, that's the opposite of an inconsistency, otherwise known as a consistency.

"Epstein said he was the victim of attempted murder three weeks ago" Again, this is "inconsistent" with what?? What a joke

This crap is just going to go on and on. The actual facts just don't matter, as evidenced by the attempted manipulations on full display in that list. Take stuff, twist that stuff around, define them as 'inconsistencies' when actually they are not, and voila!

Read the list. Tell me what you see.
  •  
    Picture of Hobbs
    posted Hide Post
    Exactly. Inconsistencies and speculation is all there is at this point. Federal jurisdiction issues have been ruled out so there are apparent inconsistencies with the timing of the raid. Doubts or at least questions in the medical examiners office and on and on. Will be interesting to see what all the fallout of this is ... if anything ... what with the stars apparently being aligned and all. Wonder if a judge somewhere at some point will even allow powerful influential people associated with Jeffery Epstein to even be mentioned in court if it even goes to that. "I object your honor".

EDIT: Para I didn't write the article in the Gateway Pundit. Would be good questions for Jim Hoft.

Peace through
    superior firepower
    Picture of parabellum
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Exactly. Inconsistencies and speculation is all there is at this point.
    Then, why did you post that National Enquirer-esque con job??

But, sorry, to disappoint. There are facts in evidence. They just don't support the fabulous and oh so exciting murder theory.

It's never gonna stop. After all is said and done and there's no more evidence to be gad, no further reports to be issued, people will still be saying that this guy was killed by some shadowy government agent. I's laughable, really laughable.

Picture of Hobbs
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by parabellum:
    quote:
    Exactly. Inconsistencies and speculation is all there is at this point.
    Then, why did you post that National Enquirer-esque con job??

Is that what the Gatway Pundit is now? I'm shocked Wink

Peace through
    superior firepower
    Picture of parabellum
    posted Hide Post
    Oh, I see. A news article cannot be pure horse shit if it came from some site that you like or feel is credible.

I am looking at the article itself. I don't give a tinker's dam where it was published. That piece is a con job. Read the list. Address each point and tell me I'm wrong.

Seriously, it does not matter where it was published. Read the points listed. It's crap.

• Epstein had a PBJ sandwich for breakfast that morning. YET ANOTHER INCONSISTENCY!!! DAMN, HE WAS MURDERED!!

Here's another which shows how dishonest that piece is: "Epstein autopsy showed broken bones in neck common in strangulation deaths". For fuck's sake. You yourself posted an article on the previous page of this thread which clearly states that such damage does not rule out suicide. That article is manipulative crap.
  •  
    Picture of Hobbs
    posted Hide Post
    Like the Attorney General of the United States, I think there are questions that need to be answered and Epstein co-conspirators brought to justice. Yes, I and others have questions. That this will not be glossed over with a flood of "oh well" logical explanations in defense of those concerned including powerful and influential people in this high profile case is not unwarranted. Besides, most of those alledged co-conspirators are Dems and I don't mind if they're brought down, aside from the basic moral implications of this case.