SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Maggie, Our Golden, Is Having Emergency Surgery UPDATE PG 2: On To Recovery
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Maggie, Our Golden, Is Having Emergency Surgery UPDATE PG 2: On To Recovery Login/Join 
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
Dakor,
It has been 7 years since I found this, but I looked it up on the internet. I was very interested in the looks of the English style golden and started reading about them. If memory serves, there were several places stating that they got cancer far less often than their American brothers. To be clear, part of the info came from breeders selling the English style golden.
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

Posts: 1673 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
I will only ever have a Golden and am in the process of searching for a new pup. I looked at the English variety and I'm all for those less inclined to get cancer, but I'm not so sure I'd want a white dog. Keeping them clean, especially around my place, would be a nightmare.

What to do...what to do...

Posts: 19975 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post