SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    June Karma: A karma for the lady in your life!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

June Karma: A karma for the lady in your life! Login/Join 
Retired old fat motor cop
posted Hide Post
Showed to Mrs. SPG. She likes it, I am in
David, thank you for a chance at your always generous karkma
Steve

" Life is full of choices', Choices have consequences."

Posts: 698 | Location: New England | Registered: October 01, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
I am in.

Posts: 5300 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
In for my lady

Posts: 2769 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
Count me in.

Posts: 4622 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for another great Karma. y lady would wear it with honor.

The “POLICE"
Their job Is To Save Your Ass,
Not Kiss It

The muzzle end of a .45 pretty much says "go away" in any language - Clint Smith

Posts: 2887 | Location: See der Rabbits, Iowa | Registered: June 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. Thanks

Posts: 1616 | Location: Simpsonville SC | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. My wife would love it. Thank you

Posts: 791 | Location: PA | Registered: June 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rebel Without a Clue
Picture of squad13
posted Hide Post
She would sport this, thanks!

Posts: 958 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
very cool Karma Dave,please include us in.

"The days are stacked against what we think we are." Jim Harrison

Posts: 1120 | Location: Ann Arbor | Registered: September 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Perfection is impossible,
Trying is not…
posted Hide Post
My wife would love one of those. Thanks for doing this...

"Isn't it weird that in AMERICA, our flag & our culture offend so many people - but our benefits do not"

Posts: 516 | Location: OKC | Registered: October 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
Very nice. Please include me. Thanks.

十人十色

Posts: 2103 | Location: Semmes, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lithog
posted Hide Post
Count me in. Nice!

---------------------------
"Welcome to Tennessee, patron state of shootin' stuff." Bob Lee Swagger, THE SHOOTER

Posts: 1216 | Location: Memphis,Tenn.,USA | Registered: October 15, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of crossroader
posted Hide Post
I'm in, thank you.

As soon as the government gets your guns, they'll be back to take your Bible.

Posts: 440 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: March 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Great Karma, please accept my request to participate!

Posts: 23381 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cfiore
posted Hide Post
Thanks Dave, please add me for the wife. She would love that!

Posts: 473 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
Do not include me, because my wife never wears a watch. However, since I generally enter your Karmas and you have helped me out with a couple of great purchases, I wanted to thank you again for your support of us on the forum.

Posts: 1647 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the opportunity - my wife would love it.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14034 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
Please include me for my dear wife.

Thank you for your generosity.

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11144 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 1KPerDay
posted Hide Post
My wife has broken the two watches I've given her. Please include me. Thanks!

---------------------------
My hovercraft is full of eels.

Posts: 3203 | Registered: February 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Tabitha would actually use it.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34105 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post