SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    June Karma: A karma for the lady in your life!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

June Karma: A karma for the lady in your life! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Please add me for my wife. Thanks!

Posts: 1142 | Location: Phila Area | Registered: February 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
PopeDaddy
Picture of x0225095
posted Hide Post
Thanks. Was just about to order her a Bertucci field watch but this will do nicely.

0:01

Posts: 4211 | Location: ALABAMA | Registered: January 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance Dave.

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3477 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me. She'd like that a lot for sports related activity.

Posts: 1962 | Location: Indiana or Florida depending on season  | Registered: March 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Mrs Sybo would be OVERJOYED!! Thanks for the chance!!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
My daughter would love that. Please include me/her/us. Thanks! Smile

Posts: 11385 | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGINT-228
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. Thank you, Dave.

------------------------------------------------------------
“Come on you sons of bitches, do you want to live forever?” Sergeant Major Dan Daly (USMC)

Posts: 1097 | Registered: August 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member!
posted Hide Post
Add me please! My daughter could use a watch (at least one more oriented towards a girl's taste) instead of borrowing mine all the time!

Posts: 4343 | Location: Boise, ID USA | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
Very kind. Please include me

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis

Posts: 5644 | Location: District 12 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
Mrs. 0-0 likes it. We're in.

Thank you Dave.

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12108 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Texas Proud
Picture of texassierra
posted Hide Post
That's a nice looking watch!

NRA Life Patron

Posts: 1906 | Location: DFW | Registered: March 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Wow! In for my daughter. Thank you.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8020 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
in please!

And thanks for the opportunity!

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10420 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

Please add me as well. And a big thanks Dave for your ever-generous karmas.

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10785 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’ll put in for this one. The wife has been talking about wanting a watch for work to help stay on schedule. Gshock was my recommendation. Thank you for the opportunity.

Posts: 548 | Location: washington state. | Registered: June 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Please count me in Dave. This would be for the wife Smile Thank you.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7071 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jeriel
posted Hide Post
My wife or my favorite daughter would love that. Thanks for the opportunity.

Posts: 1462 | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
As always Dave thanks for the chance for this generous Karma! Would love to give this to the girlfriend.

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
silence is acceptance
Picture of birddog1
posted Hide Post
My wife would love it. Please include us.

Posts: 2338 | Location: Massillon, OH | Registered: January 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
I’m not in as the wife already has a Fitbit but I bought one of these from Dave as a gift to my sister in law and she loves it. Very good watch.

Posts: 13109 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post