SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    June Karma: A karma for the lady in your life!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

June Karma: A karma for the lady in your life! Login/Join 
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted
Casio G Shock for the lady in your life! Wife, girlfriend (hope your wife doesn't know), daughter, mom...

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 6010 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the Karma, Dave! Please add me (and my wife) to the list.

Posts: 32506 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
She'd dig it. Thanks for the chance

Posts: 5318 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My wife loves her Galaxy watch too much but my youngest daughter would totally love that watch (my oldest loves her Apple watch too much). Please count me in and thank you.

Posts: 2017 | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
My wife or daughter would love that watch. Please enter us in your generous karma.

Posts: 3723 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Mrs. V-Tail would love that!

Please include her.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30663 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
...do justly, love
mercy, walk humbly...
posted Hide Post
I'm in! Thanks for the opportunity.

Posts: 740 | Location: Upstate, SC | Registered: September 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
Another generous Karma but please don't include me. She hasn't worn a watch for years.

Beware of a man whose only pistol is a 1911, he's probably very good with it.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
It's my anniversary this month (23 years) so I'm all in. Thx for the chance!

Posts: 12465 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bayouman
posted Hide Post
Very nice karma. Please add my name to the drawing. My wife has been my true partner and helped me get through some tough times.

Bayouman
Never let the enemy pick the battle site.

Posts: 727 | Location: New Orleans, Louisiana  | Registered: June 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Ohhhh, nice!! I missed my anniversary due to travels... This would help me win points.... Smile

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12719 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vote the
BASTIDS OUT!
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
The misses would love that. Put me in, Dave and thanks again for the KARMA.

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]

Posts: 2409 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. My wife’s birthday is this month and that would be a great surprise!

Posts: 177 | Registered: May 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please toss my name in the hat.

Posts: 1065 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dlc444
posted Hide Post
The wife may actually like that as opposed to her antique Rolex that loses 10 minutes a day after a lot of cash flowing to the factory.

Please drop my name in the hat. I need to contact you off line for another matter. email inbound.

-.---.----.. -.---.----.. -.---.----..
It seems to me that any law that is not enforced and can't be enforced weakens all other laws.

Posts: 4357 | Location: Tampa | Registered: August 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Deen
posted Hide Post
That would make a great gift for my wife.
Thanks for the opportunity, Dave!

And with surety I shall attain victory
- Guru Gobind Singh.

Posts: 1572 | Location: Twin Cities, MN | Registered: November 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me. My Daughter would love that.

Thanks so much

Posts: 2096 | Location: Bowling Green, KY | Registered: January 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in please, Momma would like that. Thanks

Posts: 3594 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
In for the Mrs. Thanks

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10909 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
My wife would love that! Please include me.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post