SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    NJ's Brightest Speaks again, Cory Booker: Releasing the Nunes Memo Could Be ‘Treasonous’
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NJ's Brightest Speaks again, Cory Booker: Releasing the Nunes Memo Could Be ‘Treasonous’ Login/Join 
Picture of downtownv
posted
My favorite A hole can't help himself around being a star in the media.

Tuesday on On SiriusXM’s “Make It Plain with Mark Thompson,” Sen. Cory Booker (D-NJ) said it could be “treasonous” to release the memo the House Intelligence Committee voted to release on Monday.

Booker said, “This fury and fire that has been created within the right around this, is to me tantamount to a dangerous conspiracy theory that can undermine the important work our Justice Department and intelligence communities do.”

He continued, “Well obstructive, I might say tantamount to treasonous in the sense of when you violate the intelligence community’s mandates around classified documentation, what should be released, you could be betraying or, especially if you’re revealing sources and methods or giving some color to sources and methods, you are actually endangering fellow Americans in the intelligence community and our ability to source intelligence. So, to me, this is something that could be potentially viewed as treasonous.”

http://www.breitbart.com/video...nes-memo-treasonous/

He's correct though, Obama Lynch Come Holder and Cliton are all involved in this treason....

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8353 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tantamount to bullshit.

Posts: 1351 | Location: WI | Registered: July 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
They are desperate.

Posts: 8618 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
Trying hard to cover up, their coverup of a coverup.

Posts: 6661 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He could be just as well be talking about Huma and Hillary being hacked and having that housekeeper print out classified info. His "outrage" would be justified in that case.

Posts: 83 | Location: TN | Registered: May 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
Booker isn't your run of the mill douche-bag, he works hard at it. Roll Eyes

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6212 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
There seems to be some confusion over who runs things.

quote:
.... when you violate the intelligence community’s mandates around classified documentation,

He seems to think that the intelligence community tells the Congress what it must do and not do.

I caught a touch of that the other day when the former FBI public info guy muttered something in an interview about nobody can stop the FBI......, as though the FBI controlled everything, not the Executive, not the Congress, not the courts.

Sometimes people get too full of their own press releases and too big for their britches.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
I thought these turds were supposed to be the party of transparency? Yeah, right.
I get sick of hearing that word.
And I do know they know what that word means.

Posts: 7355 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
Nothing about this memo has made the general population more desperately want to read it - than the Democrats desire to squelch its release.

The more they piss and moan, the more the public will demand to see it.

Stupid bastards are authoring their own demise.

...and I love it. Big Grin

Posts: 10749 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just Hanging Around
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stoic-one:
Booker isn't your run of the mill douche-bag, he works hard at it. Roll Eyes

No, I think he's one of those people that have a special gift.

Posts: 3235 | Location: NE Kansas | Registered: February 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
High standards,
low expectations
Picture of Surefire
posted Hide Post
With them resisting so much, you know it paints them in a bad light. Coming up with absurd claims, doing everything they can to try and stop the sharing of information, just shows they are a party of control. Fuck em

The reward for hard work, is more hard work arcwelder76, 2013

Posts: 5252 | Location: Edmonton AB, Canada | Registered: July 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Maybe Trump will read it aloud tonight!

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8531 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Do you know why this memo hasn't been leaked? Because it hurts the Dimwhitcraps. It hurts them and the Republicans had nothing to do with it. It hurts the Dimwhitcraps.

If it didn't, and if it WASN'T true, the Dimwhitcraps would have leaked it if it hurt the Republicans.

Just follow the rule of thumb I use, if the Dimwhitcraps are against it, it's good for America, and it's people.

The more the Dimwhitcraps cry and whine about something the better it is for us and the worse it is for them.

Anything the Dimwhitcraps say the opposite is true.

I can't wait to see the memo, I hope that people will see these people for who they are. Lying, cheating, crooked thieving scum.

ARman

Posts: 3151 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
how does this guy wake up in the morning?

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53176 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Corey is just sooooooooo stupid, its physically painful to have to listen to his nonsense.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Muddflap:

No, I think he's one of those people that have a special gift.

The educated sociopath?

Was a book about gun-walkin' ATF activities stopped because it would "lower morale"?

It's clear FBI leaned too far, developed political affiliation. The Dem's personal pack of guard dawgs. When the memo is released, the leash will be broken. The rabid will come out, teeth barred, and get knocked on the snout with a bit more than a rolled-up subpoena.

A Top Dawg takes the 5th, maybe get immediate jail time in this administration?

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post