SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Officers From Different Parts of the Country Ambushed While Mowing
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Officers From Different Parts of the Country Ambushed While Mowing Login/Join 
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gw3971:
I carry my Glock 19 at home and everywhere I go. I feel naked without my little black chunk. It's as trusted as a friend as my GSD. I mow's with me and goes with me.

^^THIS

hahaha "little black chunk"

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11278 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cooger
posted Hide Post
I'm in the camp of "if I'm dressed then I'm carrying." Twice now this week I walked out the door without a gun. I haven't done that in over a year, so twice in one week was an anomaly. I felt completely naked without it. In fact, I was very close to leaving church this morning to go back and home and get it. I've had people make comments about me carrying all the time and ask me if I really expected trouble at a 3 year old's birthday party. They don't understand, I don't care what they think....it works out ok.

Posts: 1516 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: December 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post