SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Bought an RCA flat antenna, disappointment.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bought an RCA flat antenna, disappointment. Login/Join 
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
So I had bought a GE antenna a year ago based on Strikers recommendation. I had it mounted for another application which I was not happy with the installation not the antenna. I was not receiving much.

After the RCA did not work in this other job and location I removed the GE. I installed it near the building but not attached to it at this other location. It ended up about 11' off the ground. Once I got it operational and scanned for channels received 19 channels. Abc, Nbc, Cbs, Fox, Ion and Pbs. All great reception. I was pretty happy.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: old rugged cross,

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19155 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ChuckWall
posted Hide Post
Winegard - I use two of these and they work pretty well. Multi-directional antennas, so they point different ways up in the attic.

http://www.winegard.com/flatwave/air

MAGA

Posts: 5689 | Registered: February 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
This install is in a pretty remote location. The GE Striker recommended was about $35 at WM and works very well. I cannot complain Smile In fact I am pleased Wink

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19155 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post