SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Mark takes on Millenials
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mark takes on Millenials Login/Join 
posted

Posts: 17226 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
quote:
Oh my god look at these two - fresh off the mountain with the broken back...

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
ZSMICHAEL, you mean "Mahk." Wink

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10703 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quirky Lurker
posted Hide Post
"Look everybody, its Wyatt Derp and Cock Holiday"
Good stuff. Big Grin

Posts: 869 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
I love Mahk. Big Grin

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20815 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
Nice tic tac toe tattoo by the way. I'll take X's since your ears got O's.

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9683 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spinnin' Chain
Picture of Expat
posted Hide Post
That was funny. Big Grin

Posts: 3240 | Location: Oregun | Registered: August 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of barndg00
posted Hide Post
I never saw any of these before! Now I've discovered a redeeming quality for YouTube. Beyond guys getting hit in the crotch of course...

Oh yeah, and crazy Russians.

Posts: 2155 | Location: NC | Registered: January 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Hilarious

Posts: 107512 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Hilarious

Everyone in the building is wondering if I'm ok, I'm laughing so hard I'm crying.

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
One of my favorites....(NSFW Warning!) Smile

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post