SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    KARMA: If you are a Viet Nam vet, or if you fave family who served in Viet Nam, this P228 (or P220) could be yours. **WINNERS**
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

KARMA: If you are a Viet Nam vet, or if you fave family who served in Viet Nam, this P228 (or P220) could be yours. **WINNERS** Login/Join 
Picture of Ero
posted Hide Post
I just missed the Viet Nam build up, but my next two youngest brothers were both there with the US Army.

I would be proud to offer this P228 to either of them. If agreeable with 12131, and if I were selected.

Dan

Posts: 1956 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: April 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fight On!
Picture of chazmo
posted Hide Post
As a Vietnam Vet , I would appreciate being entered into your generous Karma. USAF K-9 handler, Danang AB 1967-1968. Thanks for the chance. 6 men from my HS (1964) are not here to enter. 3 class presidents in a row. Gone but never forgotten.

Posts: 2229 | Location: Occupied America | Registered: May 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Include me:

USAF, Nov 68- Apr 80

Feb 71- Feb 72, Cam Rahn Bay RVN, UH-1N, Aerial/Slick Gunner

Sep 72- Jan 73, Korat RTAFB, F-105G, Armament Systems Tech

Mar 74- Mar 75, Ubon and Korat RTAFB, F-4D and AC-130, Armament Systems Tech

One fellow Gunner, numerous MACVSOG Team Members, and three classmates on Wall

Thanks

Posts: 8 | Location: KATW | Registered: August 19, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
I decided to have 2 winners.

First winner: SIP2000GLO. You get the P228.

Second winner: bushpilot. You get the P220.

Congrats!
And, thank you again to all of those were there. You are not forgotten.

ETA: I've emailed you both.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 12131,

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doing my best to shape
America's youth
Picture of MooneyP226
posted Hide Post
Q,

Your kindness and spirit remain mind-blowing. Well done, yet again, Sir.

Clarior Hinc Honos

BSA Dad, Cheer Dad

Posts: 1624 | Location: on the 42nd parallel  | Registered: November 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
Congrats to the winners! And thanks again, Q, for the opportunity.

Posts: 10729 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an
opportunity to STFU
posted Hide Post
Yes, congrats to the winners!

Never be more than one step away from your sword-Old Greek Wisdom

Posts: 2294 | Location: SE Mich-- USA | Registered: September 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
Awesome! Congrats guys

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to the winners, and as for 12131, that was an extremely generous karma. Thank you.

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4923 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
Congrats! What a superb act to our vets.

Posts: 6005 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 4x5:
Congratulations to the winners, and as for 12131, that was an extremely generous karma. Thank you.

I agree and thanks from me too.

Posts: 13014 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bushpilot
posted Hide Post
It is an honor to receive this generous Karma/Gift. Thank you 12131.

****************************************************W5SCM
"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution" - Abraham Lincoln

"I have been driven many times upon my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had nowhere else to go" - Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1143 | Location: Little Rock, AR | Registered: January 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Congrats to the winners. 12131 you are a most generous person. To all that served any where ever. My thanks to you.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10895 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by coloradohunter44:
Congrats to the winners. 12131 you are a most generous person. To all that served any where ever. My thanks to you.

This.
So much awesome going on here.

Posts: 7319 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you so much Mr. Q. for your generosity.

Posts: 656 | Registered: February 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post
Interesting timing on my part. I posted this on my Instagram on Saturday. I found this at a local Mission BBQ.

Thank you for those who served. And thank you 12131 for the awesome karma.

Posts: 1972 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Absolutely Positively-
Retired
Picture of ace73
posted Hide Post
Congrats to the winners!
Very cool Q!

Posts: 1182 | Location: Detroit/Downriver | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post