SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Another one for the good guys.
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another one for the good guys. Login/Join 
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted
He fall down and go boom....................or boom, then he fall down. Either way, he won't be doing that again.

http://www.fox19.com/story/364...e-clerk-in-fairmount

FWIW, I did not find the video disturbing.

AMF!!!! Smile

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36840 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
And once again they had no reason to provide the name of the store owner in this...

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6851 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
Just me, or did the clerk throw the cash over just before he shot to distract the bad guy?

Either way, solid shoot. Cue the protest marches?

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by slabsides45:
Just me, or did the clerk throw the cash over just before he shot to distract the bad guy?

Either way, solid shoot. Cue the protest marches?

Yes, it appears the money came right before the lead.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36840 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
"Cincinnati Police said it is up to the prosecutor's office to decide if the shooting was justifiable."

And how long do you think that will take.

It’s a good thing my Mom taught me not to speak ill of the dead and call them worthless pieces of shit.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4224 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He sure turned his life around....

I don't know what did him in, but it looked like someone just flipped a switch. Dropped like a bag of sand.

Oh, I wasn't Disturbed at all.

ARman

Posts: 3151 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
ka-BING!!

"G'night, John Boy."

Oddly, I'm not at all disturbed by that video. I must be dead inside.

Unlike that guy, who's dead all over. Razz

Posts: 107558 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post

Q

Posts: 26375 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Essayons
Picture of SapperSteel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ARman:
. . .I don't know what did him in, but it looked like someone just flipped a switch. Dropped like a bag of sand. . .

Yes, he dropped like it was a CNS hit.

I'd like to know what the clerk shot the perp with and where he was hit. Clearly, it was powerful enough to turn him off like a switch!

quote:
Originally posted by mcrimm:
"Cincinnati Police said it is up to the prosecutor's office to decide if the shooting was justifiable."

How could it NOT be justifiable? The perp had his gun in the clerk's face, threatening him with deadly force, right up to the instant he fell over dead.

Looked like throwing the money on the floor was a corollary to the "throw your decoy wallet on the ground to distract the mugger" theory. And it worked.

Thanks,

Sap

Posts: 3452 | Location: Arimo, Idaho | Registered: February 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Zero shits given for that piece of trash and somehow that didn't disturb me in the least.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SapperSteel:

How could it NOT be justifiable? The perp had his gun in the clerk's face, threatening him with deadly force, right up to the instant he fell over dead.

Well, we're gonna need the Justice Dept to decide that, aren't we mister? So let's just get on the horn with Eric Holder, and... wha...? Oh, wait. Nevermind.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
How could you not be disturbed by that??? Freaking furniture commercial just dragged on and on and on . . .

Cool video after that though. Cool

AMF

Posts: 10749 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
That was pretty spectacular! CNS for the win Big Grin Loved seeing the video of someone using a gun for self defense, though I would prefer a report of what the owner used rather than his name. That's stirring some shit and the reporters know it.

Posts: 2832 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Looks like Lemon Drops all over the floor.

And a bunch of candy, too.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43876 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SapperSteel:

I'd like to know what the clerk shot the perp with and where he was hit. Clearly, it was powerful enough to turn him off like a switch!

Hadda be a 10mm! The Boom of Doom! Big Grin

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9156 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
As Louis Awerbuck said "From any angle, aim to hit the spine."

Louis really hammered that home. And when I heard it, I realized the wisdom in what he said.

No one short of Superman can withstand taking a bullet to the spine. You may live, but no matter what else, you are suddenly aware of gravity as you fall to the deck immobilized.

Which happened to the perp in this video.

Good riddance, shit stain.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31435 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Clean up at the register...

Bag of shit to mop up

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ARman:
He sure turned his life around....

Actually he didn't! Straight down is what I see. Big Grin

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4128 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It looks like the shot went to the chest, from the way the guy buckled. Perhaps it hit the sternum and continued through to the spine. Hopefully some details will be released. Videos like that help me sleep at night.

-c1steve

Posts: 4052 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of EasyFire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
Looks like Lemon Drops all over the floor.

And a bunch of candy, too.

Wonder if he had enough cash to pay for the candy he ruined when he fell down.

EasyFire [AT] zianet.com
----------------------------------
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
Colorado Concealed Handgun Permit Instructor
Nationwide Agent for >
US LawShield > https://www.texaslawshield.com...p.php?promo=ondemand
CCW Safe > www.ccwsafe.com/CCHPI

Posts: 1441 | Location: Denver Area Colorado | Registered: December 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post