SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Need help on hat to wear with Electronic Ear Pro
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need help on hat to wear with Electronic Ear Pro Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I ordered the MSA Sordin neckband version. I have had to send it back twice to Amazon due missing parts, batteries not included, and the neck band being bent on the replacement. The second one did not even have a box.

Both were filled by ACE INSTRUMENTS. They suck. This time I ordered from Amazon and had it filled by TOOL Deal. Waiting on the shipment.

Have others had this experience? Is there another place I should order them from?

Thanks.

Posts: 17221 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://srstactical.com/
This is the best place. Great customer service
Good deals.
Regards, Jack

Posts: 360 | Location: West Palm Beach | Registered: March 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
I ordered a set of Sordin Supreme Pro-X muffs last month from Amazon, they were also fulfilled by ACE-Instruments and arrived in fine condition, including batteries (cheap batteries, but still batteries). I used them over the Labor Day weekend (3 days of shooting) over a boonie hat with the sides of the brim turned up. Worked great. The gel cups sealed very well over both the boonie hat and my glasses. I also wear rubber plugs under the muffs. The amplification of the Sordins was amazing. I could hear line commands and other shooters even better than without any ear pro at all.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Expert308,

Posts: 7260 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post