SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I want one of these
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I want one of these Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
you really do not want one of those, they gave them out after hurricane Charlie devestated our area 13 years ago. The cost is high

Posts: 713 | Location: SW. Florida, USA | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
I hear ya.
I have a few of these for that reason

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gunnitt:
you really do not want one of those, they gave them out after hurricane Charlie devestated our area 13 years ago. The cost is high

As I mentioned in my initial post, I don't want a disaster to occur. Here or anywhere.

Posts: 12180 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Moving cash
for money
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
But is it organic?

Ii it caffeine free, free range, gluten-free, Halal, Kosher, non-GMO, low sodium, non-cholesterol, non-phenylketonuric, Parve, pesticide-free, sugar-free, no trans-fatty acid, and vegan?

Certified Organic bottled water was pretty a lie, until now. Asarasi is first USDA certified organic bottled water.

"When in danger or in doubt, run in circles scream and shout" R.I.P. R.A.H.
Ooga Chakka Hooga Hooga Ooga Chakka Hooga Hooga
NRA Basic Rifle Instructor
Red Cross First Aid/CPR/AED Adult/Child/Infant Instructor
Red Cross Wilderness First Aid Instructor

Posts: 9912 | Location: Jawjah | Registered: December 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When coors was not sold in Alabama a Doctor friend of mine had a patient who drove a bus, every time he went west he would bring back several cases of coors. Back then instead of a pull tab the cans had a large and a small circle that you would punch down to open the can. Later they made just one large triangular hole that you punched down to open. But the large hole was just thumb sized and I drank a few coors mingled with my blood til I started pushing them with my pocket knife.

Posts: 1833 | Location: central Alabama | Registered: July 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The disc that came out of the large hole was just the same size as a dime. You could use it to slug a gumball machine, or so I was told.

Posts: 66 | Location: Kansas | Registered: September 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post