SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Schoolgirl pulls 4 ft sword from Cornish lake
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Schoolgirl pulls 4 ft sword from Cornish lake Login/Join 
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
Well, how many of you have found swords in lakes, fakes or Excalibers? Eh?

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sunset_Va:

Once I found a ladies Timex....does that count?

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29696 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:

I found a $200+ sweet ass Benchmade on the side of the Potomac River once. Still have it twenty years later.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20821 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
quote:

I found a $200+ sweet ass Benchmade on the side of the Potomac River once. Still have it twenty years later.

Our own King Skins!

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
I found an entrenching tool with a sharpened edge in Gatun Lake once.

It was there long enough to have barnacles on it.

suaviter in modo, fortiter in re

Posts: 3142 | Location: Exit 7 NJ | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Ditto - I found a Benchmade in the mountains a few years back. I sent it to Benchmade and they sharpened it for free. Cool

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Thanks for finding my knife. I'll pm you my address.

j/k

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
no knives, but pulled many a bobber and fishing lure out of lakes and ponds,

guessing that watery tart will keep the blade?

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10421 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
I believe I contributed a nice Puma knife to a lake once, not intentionally of course.

Posts: 18066 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
What I object to is that she is already treating people like inferiors.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10487 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Contraband! Jail her before she maims someone.

Posts: 881 | Registered: December 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
"Only cowards carry"

Color me yellow

Posts: 26904 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by phydough:
Contraband! Jail her before she maims someone.

Even a picture of a gun or fighting knife is considered too violent an image, so their logo has a kitchen knives, screwdriver and a hammer.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
uber-geek
Picture of rwdflynavy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Leemur:
I'm not old.
I'm 37!

"To disarm the people is the most effectual way to enslave them." ~George Mason

chartprepping.com Retirement Planning and Random Musings from a Military Perspective

Posts: 3391 | Location: Big Lick Virginia | Registered: April 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SecurityGeek
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Deqlyn:

There can be only one!

"How old would you be if you didn't know how old you was?"

- Satchel Paige

Posts: 194 | Location: Little Elm, Texas | Registered: April 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Next stop: Ireland to find a leprechaun!

Posts: 18066 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
The ultimate Easter egg hunt for her.

Posts: 6011 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
A slow news day across the pond.

Posts: 4010 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
Having raised two daughters, I think that is very special for her. A great story. Kudos to Dad.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8679 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
Young female "Highlander".

美しい犬