SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Man Interviewed After Hit And Run In Odessa, Tx
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Man Interviewed After Hit And Run In Odessa, Tx Login/Join 
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted
Maybe Not "ain't nobody got time for that" but pretty good, sure to go viral.

http://www.cbs7.com/content/ne...pital-462843353.html

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just Hanging Around
posted Hide Post
Ahm talkin bout he knocked the cheese out mah nachos.

Scared the dog when I started laughing.

Posts: 3235 | Location: NE Kansas | Registered: February 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
dem poor nachos Frown

Posts: 22902 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Aw man, not cho cheese. Dat's whack.

Posts: 2484 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
If'n dat cheez nachyo's, den whodat cheez be, bro?

Ain't nobody got cheez fo' dat!

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43876 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You should not drink and drive.
You should not text and drive.
You should not nacho and drive.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16086 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Cheese off my nachos. I like that, I'll be stealing that one. Big Grin

Posts: 13109 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
No hay cheese en nachos, queso en nachos.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31435 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
Someone in the studio laughed at that as well. Not only did it knock the cheese off his nachos, but it bent the frame on his truck. Truck's totaled.

Posts: 10932 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post