SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    California will launch 'its own damn satellite' as a swipe at Trump, 'Governor Moonbeam' says
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

California will launch 'its own damn satellite' as a swipe at Trump, 'Governor Moonbeam' says Login/Join 
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I wouldn't worry too much about California

they're the sole architect of just about everyone of their own problem, the smart people know that California has been taken over by the environmental lobby - the group of people not smart enough to land jobs at Taco Bell.

Let them do it - they will further alienate the tax base and more people will leave - hopefully right minded republicans will start to pack up and leave the shithole behind

California actually makes Mississippi look good

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53175 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
LOL the ultimate would be watching the launch as it fails and the sat falls in the ocean in 4 mile deep water. Just more money squandered by a the California liberal mess. Big Grin

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4834 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
So will there be a GoFundMe page, or are they going to try using Federal money?

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I predict California will have the same success as its commie brethren.

Posts: 489 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: September 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGForum Official Hand Model
Picture of ThankGod4Sig
posted Hide Post

"da evil Count Glockula."-Para

Posts: 7903 | Location: C-bus, Ohio | Registered: December 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
or are they going to try using Federal money?

EXTREMELY unlikely this will happen Big Grin

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15569 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post