SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    For those of you over 50...
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

For those of you over 50... Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Yes the good ole days 97 to 2001. Starfighters
still exist,however, the two aircraft we flew back then are retired they have been replaced with newer versions from Italy. They now fly out of
Kennedy Space Center

Posts: 152 | Location: west Florida | Registered: July 08, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
I turned 70 last week. I'm still in pretty good shape and stay active, but I'm not going to outrun anybody anymore.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
At 76,running is out of the question. Fortunately,
I live in a stand you ground state,at least for the near future

Posts: 152 | Location: west Florida | Registered: July 08, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
59 years old and my goal is to live until I make 60 at least.

At 57 some microbe tried to kill me but giving me a temp of 105.9 degrees. Had a week's stay in the hospital.

At 59 Clostridium difficile tried to kill me and it came damned close. Two days ago I finished a long hospitalization (4+ weeks in ICU and PCU plus 7+ weeks in an in-patient physical rehabilitation facility). Gives one pause to reconsider life goals.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31441 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post