SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Another money grabbing lawsuit against McDonald's
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another money grabbing lawsuit against McDonald's Login/Join 
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
I ordered a burger with NO lettuce. The bastages put lettuce on it. Do we have a SIGforum lawyer who will take my case on contingency?

Possibly.

But if you win, they're taking 30 percent of your lettuce.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30299 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
^^^ See! Sometimes humor leads to education.

https://www.mcdonalds.com/ca/f.../full-menu/beef.html

In Canada they do indeed have a quarter pounder as a burger. The "Quart de livre sans fromage".

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15696 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
I asked for a lettuce tomato onion sandwich at a deli last year ... they brought out a huge sandwich, exactly what I wanted. Charged me for their monstrous BLT w/ onion, hold the bacon.

Dang, next time I'll ask for a BLT w/ onion, bacon on the side please. Extra crisp.

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post