SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I dont normally do this... but could use some thoughts and prayers. Update pg 3
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I dont normally do this... but could use some thoughts and prayers. Update pg 3 Login/Join 
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
May your heart and soul find peace and comfort.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23254 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers to you and yours. We will be thinking of you today.

Jim

Posts: 1338 | Location: Northern Michigan | Registered: September 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ducatista
Picture of rainman64
posted Hide Post
Ah Man, I am so sorry.
Prayers to you and yours.

If you need a shoulder brother, you got my email, or hit me up on Xbox.

Posts: 5028 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: April 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear the bad news. Prayers sent to all.

Posts: 4498 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Really sorry. You and your wife have obviously endured a lot of heartache in your quest to have a child. After all that, you're still trying. The two of you would be great parents, just the kind this country needs. Hope things work out for you--somehow

Posts: 13258 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear this Frown

I will pray this baby finds some comfort and love in the time he has left on this earth and that you are able to be matched with a baby when the time is right.

Posts: 33808 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post