SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I dont normally do this... but could use some thoughts and prayers. Update pg 3
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I dont normally do this... but could use some thoughts and prayers. Update pg 3 Login/Join 
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
Prayers to you and yours.

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5319 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
Done.

Posts: 3146 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers and the hope for a good ending.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sound and Fury
Picture of Dallas239
posted Hide Post
Paying and hoping for good news.

"I've spoken of the shining city all my political life, but I don't know if I ever quite communicated what I saw when I said it. But in my mind it was a tall proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, wind-swept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace, a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity, and if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here." -- Ronald Reagan, Farewell Address, Jan. 11, 1989

Si vis pacem para bellum
There are none so blind as those who refuse to see.
Feeding Trolls Since 1995

Posts: 18039 | Registered: February 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
A prayer has been said for Vaalic Jr. may he and the mother have a safe and healthy birth.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20820 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You don’t fix faith,
River. It fixes you.

Picture of Yanert98
posted Hide Post
Praying for you and your family.

----------------------------------
"If you are not prepared to use force to defend civilization, then be prepared to accept barbarism.." - Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2673 | Location: Migrating with the Seasons | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent friend!!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
Prayers for a good ole healthy baby.

Posts: 13020 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent, Brother.

Two things bring me to tears. The unconditional Love of God,the service of the United States Military,past,present,and future.

I would rather meet
a slick-sleeve private,
than a hollywood star!

Posts: 2339 | Registered: February 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
Done. Hope he pulls through.

Posts: 3519 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Not good news...

Baby has multicystic kidney disease, cysts in the liver, under developed lungs, and air outside the lungs. He is also very dehydrated. We don't think he will make it, and if he does he will have a short life full of dialysis and transplants, etc.

I appreciate all the good wishes. But it doesn't look like God is on our side on this one.

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
You are in my thoughts. I hope you can find some peace during this trying time.

Posts: 3573 | Location: in the southwest Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
My best to you.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
Frown

Posts: 13048 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
Heartbroken for you. God be with you all.

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bunch of savages
in this town
Picture of ASKSmith
posted Hide Post
Prayers inbound, Lord Vaalic.

-----------------
I apologize now...

Posts: 10552 | Registered: December 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Praying for all of you, Lord Vaalic

Posts: 8621 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of usp_fan
posted Hide Post
I'm sure you are heart broken for both this little life and your unrealized hopes. You've recognized God's hand in this, and though we don't always understand the why's of what happens, I pray you will see his hand in your life in ways that fulfill your desires to be parents soon.

Posts: 2504 | Location: Bismarck, ND | Registered: March 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
I hope you don't give up. I'm so sorry for the horrible luck you've had thus far.

I'm praying for your family and the mother's.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20820 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
LV,

I'm terribly sorry for your heart wrenching situation. Just know that there are many, many of your invisible friends out here that are praying for you.

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post