SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I dont normally do this... but could use some thoughts and prayers. Update pg 3
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I dont normally do this... but could use some thoughts and prayers. Update pg 3 Login/Join 
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted
We are trying to adopt a baby, and today is the birth day. There are a lot of complications and very serious concerns over the health of the baby. The Dr's are not optimistic about his chances.

We have had miscarriages and several failed adoption attempts. This is really our last chance, and obviously there is a life at stake as well. Its going to be a long emotional day no matter what happens, even if the birth goes well this little guy has a long road ahead of NICU and possible surgeries.

I am not an emotional guy, but I am pretty anxious and nervous and worked up today.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Lord Vaalic,

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
I very much wish you a successful outcome.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12329 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
God's Peace to you and yours. I pray the Baby is born healthy and all works out for you.

Posts: 4410 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
You got it. Hope things turn out right for you and your wife.

Posts: 13255 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Prayed for a healthy baby and smooth birth. Also pray that you have peace and comfort during this time.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7071 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Payer sent.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19186 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Network Janitor
Picture of mkueffer
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent.

A few Sigs and some others

Posts: 2219 | Location: Waukesha, WI | Registered: February 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Prayers offered up.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23249 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of scot818
posted Hide Post
Done! Prayers sent!

Posts: 1442 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: May 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
Thoughts and prayers for the wellness of all.

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9854 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Done

Posts: 26904 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Our thoughts and prayers for your family.

Bill Gullette

Posts: 1527 | Location: Behind the Pine Curtain  | Registered: March 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
and done.

Posts: 1351 | Location: WI | Registered: July 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Different!
Picture of mrbill345
posted Hide Post
Done.

“Agnostic, gun owning, conservative, college educated hillbilly”

Posts: 4139 | Location: Middle Finger of WV | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Best Wishes and prayers said and sent.

Posts: 3723 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
Prayers and an email on the way.

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1287 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
May God bless and protect this little one and your efforts to adopt.

I will keep you in my prayers.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
Prayers for all of you, what a gut wrenching situation.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
I'll be thinking of you guys and hoping for the best.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scientific Beer Geek
posted Hide Post
Prayers have been offered.

Mike

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants to see us happy." - Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2079 | Location: Philadelphia Suburbs | Registered: August 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post