SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Illinois pending gas pumping law <roll eyes>
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Illinois pending gas pumping law <roll eyes> Login/Join 
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ozarkwoods:
NJ has been that way for some time you can’t pump your own gas. F’ing ridiculous.

It is because, Just once, I would like to experience standing by my gas tank in the freezing snowy or rainy weather....
We have our immigrants doing that, with pride in doing a good job. Until the 2 gas tax increases, we typically were in the top 3 for the lowest prices as well.
All while never getting out of the vehicle.
Yes, Bikers are handed the nozzle to pump up their tanks.

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8343 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:

This just in:
Now another news show has just said that the state is going mandate the option! of having your gas pumped for you upon request, with an additional charge,
for the elderly and the handicapped, or blind .
It's good to know that gas will be pumped for blind drivers.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30647 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:

Beat me to it, blind?

Posts: 3850 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sig229-SAS:
quote:
quote:

Beat me to it, blind?

Hey, come on. Everybody’s heard of parking by Braille. Wink

Posts: 6916 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
On a related note, I always insisted on fueling my own airplane. I am the person who has to deal with problems in the air while the fuel truck driver is safe on the ground.

I’m not that picky, but I always stand there and supervise and put the caps on myself.

Posts: 6916 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post