SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Got "caught" in my trump shirt today. - New Shirt Arrived 5/5!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Got "caught" in my trump shirt today. - New Shirt Arrived 5/5! Login/Join 
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cmr076:

quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Nice.

I am well versed in that area and all its libtarded residents.

Now that you mention it, it's been a while since I've stopped into McNally's Tavern for a Schmitter!

shoot me an email when you do, heidi and I will walk up and meet you, we live three blocks down germantown.

We should have a Philly/Philly area Sigforum meetup at McNally's! Maybe all our Philly local SF members, and MRMATT and Replacement Tommel too?

I'm dying for one of these IN MA BELLY!

"The Schmitter"

Posts: 33791 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hile:
As bad as Chestnut Hill is, at least you won't get shot like you might at the other end of Germantown Ave near Broad.

I'm not gonna' lie, I did pussy out when I stopped in camden on my way home from work and put a sweatshirt on.

------------------------------------

├┼┼╕
246R

Posts: 3901 | Location: SE PA | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

quote:
Nice.

Now that you mention it, it's been a while since I've stopped into McNally's Tavern for a Schmitter!

shoot me an email when you do, heidi and I will walk up and meet you, we live three blocks down germantown.

We should have a Philly/Philly area Sigforum meetup at McNally's! Maybe all our Philly local SF members, and MRMATT and Replacement Tommel too?

I'm dying for one of these IN MA BELLY!

"The Schmitter"

I'm all for it. I may have to go tonight.

├┼┼╕
246R

Posts: 3901 | Location: SE PA | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
I just ordered a shirt off of Amazon

Posts: 1812 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

quote:
Nice.

That's a meet I might actually be able to make. Timing is everything though.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30407 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
quote:

quote:
Nice.

shoot me an email and maybe we can set this up! david (a) powerhaus - performance (.) com

with our wedding coming up my schedule is a little crazy too

├┼┼╕
246R

posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

quote:
Nice.

shoot me an email and maybe we can set this up! david (a) powerhaus - performance (.) com

Hell, let me know too. York is about two hours away, but any excuse to head back to my hometown for a little bit...

----------
The first 100 people to make it out alive...get to live.

Posts: 1277 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xwesler:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

quote:
Nice.

Hell, let me know too. York is about two hours away, but any excuse to head back to my hometown for a little bit...

Our guest room is always open to a sigforum brother, assuming you're ok with Guns and cats!

├┼┼╕
246R

posted Hide Post
I'll stick to my Ohio State shirts and hoodies. I'd take a life size Zeke also.
Not sure what would happen around me if I started wearing Trump stuff but I won't find out. I will however wear my OSU garb up in Michigan. Hahaha

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

├┼┼╕
246R

posted Hide Post
AAF!

Posts: 5405 | Registered: April 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post