SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Got "caught" in my trump shirt today. - New Shirt Arrived 5/5!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Got "caught" in my trump shirt today. - New Shirt Arrived 5/5! Login/Join 
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cmr076:
...probably 18/25 have a "hate has no home here" sign (to replace their Hillary sign).

I'm sure the acute irony probably bounces off their skulls like a basketball.

Posts: 8602 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
quote:
...probably 18/25 have a "hate has no home here" sign (to replace their Hillary sign).

I'm sure the acute irony probably bounces off their skulls like a basketball.

it's virtue signaling, literally. They're idiots any way you cut it. Interestingly enough, my neighbor (who is a legal immigrant from Venezuela) had a Hillary sign, now has a "hate has no home here" sign, is slowly coming to the right after hours of "porch talks" with him. His wife is already here. The easiest argument was "you paid 10-15k dollars and waited 10 years to become a legal citizen, how does it not piss you off that these free loaders are coming across in droves, not assimilating, and trying to force their culture on us", he said he hadn't thought of it like that before Confused. I don't think he will ever have a MAGA hat, but I do think he is starting to rethink his globalist position. DUDE... Venezuela is literally burning to the ground, and you think they have a good system?!?!? that is just flat out retarded.

He passed his citizenship test last week, I got him a flag Big Grin I think when we were outside chatting and he asked me all the questions on the test, and I got all but one right, it helped him realize we aren't all a bunch of morons.

------------------------------------

├┼┼╕
246R

Posts: 3901 | Location: SE PA | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
Philly politics suck, but the cheese steaks are terrific.

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

https://customlifesizecutout.c...nd-up-standee-cutout

only 20 bucks!

They have three "stock" items. All Trump. That's funny.

Posts: 958 | Registered: October 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old, Slow,
but Lucky!
Picture of dsmack
posted Hide Post
Please let us know how the sizing is on the shirt!

I vacillate between a L and XL, but leaning toward the XL to make a good cover shirt for summer wear with the little pea shooter. Smile
Don

Posts: 3418 | Location: Spokane, WA | Registered: March 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Neel
posted Hide Post
Nice, when I lived in Philly back in the early 70's I tempted fate a few times by wearing my

"Frank Rizzo fights for me" shirt a few times.

Posts: 559 | Location: Idaho Panhandle | Registered: May 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
I'm trying to work up the courage to wear a MAGA cap the next time we go to our local Mexican restaurant with friends.

Posts: 15841 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
I'm trying to work up the courage to wear a MAGA cap the next time we go to our local Mexican restaurant with friends.

Just put it on after you already have the food.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17244 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dsmack:
Please let us know how the sizing is on the shirt!

I vacillate between a L and XL, but leaning toward the XL to make a good cover shirt for summer wear with the little pea shooter. Smile
Don

I am usually a M or L, i'm 6' 175 and wear mediums a little on the tight side, the L seems to be a little big, but should be fine for wearing when im carrying.

├┼┼╕
246R

Posts: 3901 | Location: SE PA | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Great work! The sad thing is that most immigrants from Latin America are much more likely to be aligned with conservative policies, but we have done almost nothing to reach out and educate them. They've been ceded to a party with which they almost nothing in common.

quote:

...Interestingly enough, my neighbor (who is a legal immigrant from Venezuela) had a Hillary sign, now has a "hate has no home here" sign, is slowly coming to the right after hours of "porch talks" with him. His wife is already here. The easiest argument was "you paid 10-15k dollars and waited 10 years to become a legal citizen, how does it not piss you off that these free loaders are coming across in droves, not assimilating, and trying to force their culture on us", he said he hadn't thought of it like that before Confused. I don't think he will ever have a MAGA hat, but I do think he is starting to rethink his globalist position. DUDE... Venezuela is literally burning to the ground, and you think they have a good system?!?!? that is just flat out retarded.

He passed his citizenship test last week, I got him a flag Big Grin I think when we were outside chatting and he asked me all the questions on the test, and I got all but one right, it helped him realize we aren't all a bunch of morons.

Posts: 8602 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
Great work! The sad thing is that most immigrants from Latin America are much more likely to be aligned with conservative policies, but we have done almost nothing to reach out and educate them. They've been ceded to a party with which they almost nothing in common.

quote:

...Interestingly enough, my neighbor (who is a legal immigrant from Venezuela) had a Hillary sign, now has a "hate has no home here" sign, is slowly coming to the right after hours of "porch talks" with him. His wife is already here. The easiest argument was "you paid 10-15k dollars and waited 10 years to become a legal citizen, how does it not piss you off that these free loaders are coming across in droves, not assimilating, and trying to force their culture on us", he said he hadn't thought of it like that before Confused. I don't think he will ever have a MAGA hat, but I do think he is starting to rethink his globalist position. DUDE... Venezuela is literally burning to the ground, and you think they have a good system?!?!? that is just flat out retarded.

I actually just came in from a porch chat with him discussing new railings (what has my life become). His wife wants a gun, I offered to take them both shooting.. looks like it'll be happening!

├┼┼╕
246R

Picture of 4859
posted Hide Post
When I lived in another state I happened to live right next door to the state Democratic Party Headquarters. I made it a point when they had outside fundraising picnics and such to have my windows open while cleaning my guns and listing to Ted Nugent. I also put NRA stickers on most of my windows that faced them.

-----------------------------
Always carry. Never tell.

Posts: 5772 | Location: Montana  | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
You have a life-sized cut out of Donald Trump?

Why?

Posts: 19975 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:

Why?

Why not?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:

Why?

Why not?

You have to ask?

I swear, some of you guys have a serious Messiah complex.

Posts: 19975 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Why?

Why not?

You have to ask?

I assumed it was a joke more than anything else.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Any of those Philly idiots get too shitty, remind them which way the state swung in the election and remind them that they are the minority. The supposed liberal centers at each end of the state have most of the population, and it still went red.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Why?

Why not?

You have to ask?

I assumed it was a joke more than anything else.

I thought that was pretty obvious. The actual reason is my fiancé has her bachelorette party last weekend and a few of the girls are hardcore liberals, so I guess technically it wasn't a joke but more to troll them and now it's just to amuse me. I hope that's ok? I did replace the Bible with The art of the deal, is that weird?

├┼┼╕
246R

אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Where are the TALL sizes?

They never have TALL sizes. Frown

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30544 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As bad as Chestnut Hill is, at least you won't get shot like you might at the other end of Germantown Ave near Broad.

Posts: 500 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: December 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post