SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Got "caught" in my trump shirt today. - New Shirt Arrived 5/5!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Got "caught" in my trump shirt today. - New Shirt Arrived 5/5! Login/Join 
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted
I live in a really obnoxious area. Philly is bad, chestnut hill is where the people with money but want a yard move, but multiply their commie bullshit by 10x. We live in a row house off a cobbled street.. there's probably 25 houses on my block, I'm the only one with a flag out front.. probably 18/25 have a "hate has no home here" sign (to replace their Hillary sign).

I wore my "trump 2020" shirt to work today and made a point to park FAR from my house when I got home. The neighbors were LITERALLY appalled, the men wouldn't return my "hello" the women didn't make eye contact (not an exaggeration) as I walked past their expensive houses with their rainbow flags and signs of tolerance Big Grin

I'm going to have some fun on the "Main Street" this weekend in my shirt. I also ordered a life size trump cutout I'm debating taking...

The 6' 2" Don helping Heidi pick makeup (not going to lie, he's freaked me out a few times going to the bathroom at 3am)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: cmr076,

------------------------------------

├┼┼╕
246R

Posts: 3901 | Location: SE PA | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spinnin' Chain
Picture of Expat
posted Hide Post
Nice! Big Grin

Like the shirt too. 2020 KAG!

Posts: 3238 | Location: Oregun | Registered: August 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
That's just all kinds of sweetness.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
You don't have to take things lying down, especially pictures.

But good for you for having fun. Just stay safe.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19583 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Don't let 'em know which car is yours or you may get four flats.

My first experience of being a conservative subversive was in Buffalo, NY. A public display is gratifying but financial support is the secret victory.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5952 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rey HRH:
You don't have to take things lying down, especially pictures.

But good for you for having fun. Just stay safe.

Is the picture sideways? It looked like it was going to upload that way but is displaying rightside up on my phone.

We're always safe, and armed. I honestly would love to get in a few heated debates with people that don't end in a physical fight. Maybe being the son of two lawyers I just love to argue... when I know they're wrong it makes it that much more fun. Heidis best friend is a die hard Bernie-gal (I don't get it either, neither does Heidi, she says). She left this evening after a week of staying with us Big Grin

├┼┼╕
246R

Posts: 3901 | Location: SE PA | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mr kablammo:
Don't let 'em know which car is yours or you may get four flats.

My first experience of being a conservative subversive was in Buffalo, NY. A public display is gratifying but financial support is the secret victory.

One woman saw me get out of my car and gave me a half smile. I hope that means she's a closet "non-retard". Or I'll have four flat tires tomorrow haha

It really was gratifying though. I was beaming walking through the door tonight. Heidi said "David... what'd you do", and she voted trump.

├┼┼╕
246R

Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
Where did you order the trump cutout from?

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12930 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Nice.

I am well versed in that area and all its libtarded residents.

Now that you mention it, it's been a while since I've stopped into McNally's Tavern for a Schmitter!

Posts: 33605 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
awesome

WINNING!

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37931 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigcrazy7
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cmr076:
Is the picture sideways? It looked like it was going to upload that way but is displaying rightside up on my phone.

You phone makes an automatic correction because it knows which way is up, while the picture hosting service takes the meta tags literally. You'd have to rotate the pictures 90 degrees on your hosting service to correct the display.

Good on you to break out the shirt. Its nice to see your neighbor's tolerance on parade. Sometimes I feel like Inigo Montoya.

Demand not that events should happen as you wish; but wish them to happen as they do happen, and you will go on well. -Epictetus

Posts: 8202 | Location: Utah | Registered: December 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That shirt is amazing. I need one

Posts: 4736 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
Ivanka 2024!!!

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17459 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
Smile

2" x 3" velcro morale patches can be had from Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/Tactica...merica+great+t-shirt

Wear for the next range day; or airsoft game ...

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
When projects seem to be taking awhile, I will say 'Think that'll be done before the second Trump Administration?'

I love playing with liberals' minds. And other small toys. Wink

Posts: 15001 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BRL:

https://customlifesizecutout.c...nd-up-standee-cutout

only 20 bucks!

quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Nice.

I am well versed in that area and all its libtarded residents.

Now that you mention it, it's been a while since I've stopped into McNally's Tavern for a Schmitter!

shoot me an email when you do, heidi and I will walk up and meet you, we live three blocks down germantown.

├┼┼╕
246R

Picture of Rictafer
posted Hide Post
Stay Strong!!!

Posts: 27 | Location: Southeast Connecticut  | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My Wife's uncle has one of those cutouts. He literally brings it everywhere with him. Including the annual family Christmas gathering. Some of the other relatives are die hard Democrats and it really pissed them off when it was included in the background of the family photo. Big Grin

Posts: 430 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by spike86:
My Wife's uncle has one of those cutouts. He literally brings it everywhere with him. Including the annual family Christmas gathering. Some of the other relatives are die hard Democrats and it really pissed them off when it was included in the background of the family photo. Big Grin

that's fantastic. I was considering doing a youtube channel of me taking him everywhere with me in this liberal haven I live in and recording reactions... taking him to the snobby resturants, into the overpriced coffee shops and cheese shops, etc.

when I do my annual "creepy cat christmas portrait" I may include him.

├┼┼╕
246R

Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cmr076:
quote:
Originally posted by BRL:

https://customlifesizecutout.c...nd-up-standee-cutout

only 20 bucks!
Shirts are $14.95 on Amazon Prime and comes in youth, women, and men sizes. I have a red one on its way.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: tatortodd,

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23099 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post