SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    10 Year Anniversary Karma! Winner picked in OP!
Page 1 2 3 4 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
10 Year Anniversary Karma! Winner picked in OP! Login/Join 
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!

Do include me if you pleass.

Thanks.

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12106 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Report This Post
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
Congrats

I would like a chance.

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Report This Post
Money won is sweeter
than money earned
Picture of Rick_Perry
posted Hide Post
Congrats! Please add my name.

Thanks for the chance!

Einstein defines insanity as "Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results"

Posts: 3086 | Location: SE MI | Registered: October 26, 2004Report This Post
recovering ammoholic
Picture of jaybird86
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Thank you for the chance!

---------------------------------
How's your cardio?
Nature, alas, made only one being out of you although there was material for a good man and a rogue.” -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Posts: 1014 | Location: Overrun in Northern VA | Registered: January 01, 2014Report This Post
Absolutely Positively-
Retired
Picture of ace73
posted Hide Post
Winner is NavyGuy!
Thanks all for entering!

Posts: 1182 | Location: Detroit/Downriver | Registered: March 06, 2007Report This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ace73:
Winner is NavyGuy!
Thanks all for entering!

yee-haw!

A very generous karma. Thank you.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Report This Post